Momentum Employee Reviews

Caring awesome company to work for
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Casco, MEDecember 7, 2017
Dsps get treated very fairly. Respected by management and other dsps. Very rewarding job. Proud to work for such a great company. It's a job I look forward to waking up every day and going to work.
Professional Environment
Senior Consultant I (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 31, 2017
Being part of Momentum is being part of a family, they truly care for you to fit into a position you are capable of executing. They clearly verify your background and evaluate if you fulfill the requirements of the opportunity they believe you can perform effectively.
Worst Place I have worked at
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 5, 2017
You will work at minimum about 60 hours a week for a $0 to $600 dollar paycheck. They get away with this saying it is what you need to do to prepare yourself to own your own company. It is possible but improbable. It has a very high turnover of employees. The morning meetings are fun. The door to door part sucks. So if you love playing games for free for 60 hours a week this is the job for you.
Pros
Morning Meeting
Cons
Door to door, 60 hour workweeks, low pay
Exciting work
Roofer/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mercer, PAJune 25, 2017
Co workers lack hygiene and some are unsavory types are hired. Said I would only be out of town 5 days at a time but that was a lie. Wagesnot high enough to compensate for the fact I'm missing my son grow up.0
Pros
Management is understanding to life issues
Cons
Always out of town & away from my family
horrible
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 11, 2017
passive aggressive owners who do not treat or compensate the employees equally.they fire employees for irrational reasons. its a hostile work environment. Shady ethical practices. RUN if you value your sanity
Pros
the kiddos
Cons
short/no breaks, 6day work week, no PTO, no job security
It was managed good from my experience
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Laporte txApril 23, 2017
It was good, but nothing close for me personally. It would have been a lot better if the jobs were closer. Other than that it was good work while it lasted.
Good company
Event Management & Promotions (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90066March 17, 2017
Company sold. Most everyone went to work in the entertainment industry. Fun place to work. Lots of promotions working with fun brands getting their name out to the public.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Closed Business
Not what they seem
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80917January 24, 2017
It was a fun place to work at but they were not very realistic. They fed you the Kool-Aid and made you believe that with hard work you will advance and own your own business. While that is somewhat true, it is a lot harder than that to accomplish. They tried to pull over an old sales trick by flashing you with a bunch of numbers (confusing you to agree) and saying they make millions of dollars and you can be apart of it. Their math was way off and when I tried to address that to the owner and assistant manager, they would try to shush me and tell me I do not know what I was talking about. Unless you like not making a lot of money, this job is not for anyone with families or have monetary obligations.
Pros
The morning meetings
Cons
knocking on doors
Alright job, great coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJanuary 16, 2017
The job was very customer orientated and very fast paced. I was made a door greeter, and straightened up the front. Unfortunately, after a month of working there, that was all I did. After working full-time and only ever advancing to occasionally running down to refill stock for the front, I was extremely frustrated.
Pros
20% discount
Cons
management
Poor support of management
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MENovember 1, 2016
Poor management, unhealthy work environment, lack of support when needed, Toxic environment. Unhealthly employees, unappreciated work, unrealistic work expectations. Supervisor/Owner wears rose colored glasses and won't help you with crisis situations.
laidback
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ohioJune 25, 2016
Momentum is a pretty laid back company.
I was contracts to them via a third party inspection company. The owners where very courteous and itwa a great company to work with.
No review to report
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 14, 2015
Open or closed department, greeted customers, marketing, routed calls to appropriate departments, managed cash register, balanced daily register.
Pros
free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
disorganized office
challenging and fun workplace
Sales Assc (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CANovember 23, 2015
Awesome challenging fun work place with great competitive fun co-workers that support each other. had a lot of customers and clients which was good for business and fun being able to talk with so many people
Pros
competitiveness, negotiating
Cons
one day off per week
Company Sold
WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed this position because of t he diversity.

Worked with vendors nationwide providing
Assisted Event managers by ensuring merchandise was each location for set up and break down

This company sold and closed its doors.
Long hours pay off!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mackinaw City, MichiganAugust 17, 2015
I didn't have much family time working here because of how many hours I was working. I loved my manager! She was the sweetest woman I have ever met. She's really laid back and funny. My co-workers have become close friends. Although this is a summer position, I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in making friends, money, and memories.
Momentum Inc
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 8, 2015
Momentum Inc is a IT firm located in Camp Hill, PA. They offer a vast array of services to clients and thier customers. They are a great company to work for.
Productive work enviornment. Surrounded by highly motivated proffesionals.
Material Handle/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durango, COMay 13, 2015
Everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow. Each day I set the bar a little higher for myself. Failure is not an option. After 25 years in the lumber industry I felt stagnant. Since coming to the oil and gas industry three years ago I feel reborn.
Pros
Constantly learning and growing, great money, travel
Cons
Being away from home for long periods
momentum
DSP (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEApril 24, 2015
i worked at this job for a while. i gained alot of exsprience with working with individual. during the time i was working there they were going threw a change in management and the computer system they used to do documentation on. i found this it be very challenging transition.
Fun and productive
Owner/Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Lillington, NCDecember 17, 2014
A typical day at work was caring for the kids. Making sure they did their work. I learned that a child education is very important. Through this camp there were kids who really needed the extra help that this camp provided. Management was very well organized. My co-workers was great to work with. We was a great team making sure every thing was in place. There wasn't a hard place in the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I would teach a child something and the moment they got it their faces lite up with joy because they had someone there to teach them how to do different things in the work.
Pros
Kids learning throughout the summer
Cons
short breaks
best plave i ever worked
SR welding inspector (Former Employee) –  ohioDecember 7, 2014
Again long hours and endless workdays with no time off but the best place and best people ive ever had the pleasure of working with. A team of very smart intelligent people was brought together for almost two years on this project that was considered unapproachable for the time placement but was achieved with hard work and detication
Pros
co workers