MON GENERAL HOSPITAL

MON GENERAL HOSPITAL United States Employee Reviews

Awesome employee family feel !
Security Officer (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVOctober 28, 2014
Pros: trust them with my health concerns, great benefits, employee recognition, wellness program.
Cons: chain of command for minor things that have nothing to do with personal depart problems, employees work shorthanded at times.
Latest in technology and modern decor, awesome doctor attitudes and care for health concerns, but not the family atmosphere that it once was. It doesn't like to "rock the boat" by following through with rules and procedures and if employees do, it is like 'do this but don't do this' causing write ups to good workers.
great place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVAugust 12, 2014
great place to work, clean environment, great doctors and staff.
Great place to work.
Physician Practice Development Specialists (Current Employee), Morgantown WVJune 7, 2014
One of the best groups of talented people I have ever seen. They have very good benefits, good management support and are willing to listen to their staff.
Good company
Nurse Extern (Former Employee), n/aApril 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits, friendly co-workers
Good work environment. I had no complaints. I only worked a summer here between college terms. The workload for nursing staff was reasonable.
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee), MORGANTOWN WVJanuary 10, 2014
NOT WELL MANAGED. COWORKERS WERE MIXED ON DOING A JOB WELL AND SITTING AROUND. CONSTANTLY LEARNED. DECENT PAY RATE/PAY INCREASES.
Great for Job Security
console Attendant (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVOctober 1, 2013
Pros: its a job with benefits and retirement package
Cons: lousy health care benefits
Good for employee over 50 years of age. Good retirement benefits.I have great co-workers.
Mon-Fri with no holidays
Mammography Technologist- QC (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVAugust 15, 2013
Pros: schedule
Cons: didn't want full time work
Office was taken over by hospital. I was put in charge of Mammo QC for both office and hospital along with doing patients for mammo, bone density and regular x-rays.
Learn Alot and People Are Very Nice To Work With/ Fun
O.R. Secretary (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVApril 29, 2013
Pros: multi-phasic blood testing
Cons: they did let me visit with my relative quite frequently when he was their having surgery
I like learning new skills and I like the nures and techs that I work with they are fun and knowledgeable and help me when needed.

Can be very busy, but I am use to multi-tasking from my past work experience.

Management could be a little more fair with certain things regarding their employees.

No hard part to my job.

Some people really make it an enjoyable place to work by joking around, but they also do their job.
Wonderful staff
Project Management Intern (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches, wonderful learning experience, friendly staff, beautiful working atmosphere
Cons: unpaid
The project manager of Mon General hospital was an amazing teacher to me in the field of health care design. A normal day includes budgeting furniture orders as well as responding to staff project requests. I have learned so much in terms of health care terminology and what is involved in making sure a hospital runs smoothly. Working side by side with my boss is the most enjoyable part.
Most of the staff has been there for years, and aren't receptive to change or anybody new.
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJuly 5, 2012
There are Pros and Cons at every workplace. People need to go in to each job with an open mind and knowing they are there to take care of the patients.