Mon Health Employee Review

First Respiratory Therapy Job
Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 28, 2013
As a new graduate I was learning a lot about the field of Respiratory Therapy at Mon General. Everyone I worked with was so nice and were eager to help you learn. I lived far away, so the 12 hour shifts were great. I felt like I was making a difference in patient care.

Other Mon Health Employee Reviews

Great learning experience
Morgantown, West Virginia Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVDecember 28, 2017
This is a great place to gain experience if interested in the medical field. Co-Workers are very friendly and always willing to help and work as a team.
Most of my coworkers were awesome. The test were back stabbers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WV 26505December 16, 2017
The amount of patients that you are responsible for is unsafe. Everyday you went to work, the more your license was on the line. The amount of stress and under appreciation is evident in every worker there. Your education has no bearing on advancement and loyalty means nothing. If you went in on a day off. Because they will call you everyday, they will send someone to another floor to work. They make the nurses function as a full team all alone.
Pros
All the overtime you can handle.
Cons
Always negative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mon Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Mon Health Reviews by Location