Mon Health Employee Reviews

Loved working at Mon General FBC
Family birth center RN (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 11, 2017
I learned a lot while doing what I had always dreamed about doing. Everyone I worked with were just as passionate about their job. We all worked as a team. All the nurses, doctors, midwives, management, etc were amazing and the best team I ever worked with. I can not wait to go back!
Excellent work experience
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 22, 2017
very busy environment - wonderful co-workers. The hardest part of the job is scheduling interviews as the phone keeps ringing and people are backing up at the reception desk.
Pros
great environmen
Fast-paced but friendly atmosphere
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 28, 2017
I would recommend working here because it provides enough work for your role that you are never left to wonder what you will do next, but the management is understanding about family issues as well.
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 13, 2017
Great working environment with great working associates. Long life career opportunity. Up to pace working environment. Worked with scheduling well
Great employer, great atmosphere - FANTASTIC benefits
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 3, 2017
I've been part of the Mon Health family for over two years. My administration and coworkers are friendly, supportive and encouraging. My benefits, from insurance to paid days off, are generous. I recommend Mon Health as an employer and a healthcare provider to my family and friends and receive my own medical care within the health system. As a marketer, it is important to believe in the product or service you're promoting. I truly believe that this organization is dedicated to enhancing the health of the communities it serves, one person at a time.
Pros
Starbucks Coffee, quality care, insurance, benefits, free parking
excellent learning and fun working environment
PRN PTA (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 18, 2017
Excellent for learning and fun work environment. Minimal stress and small acute care settings. Excellent coworkers that are always willing to assist with treatments.
Okay place to work, although not considerate of employees
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with so much! The SUPERVISORS were fabulous, management was so-so. A couple of people I worked with were forced to quit because of pregnancy. Nobody offered light duty or wanted to work with these women which I thought was unfair.
Pros
Co workers, pay, advancement
Good staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 2, 2017
Good/supportive staff but typical floor nursing-Usually short staffed every shift and stressful environment. Could pick your own schedule for the most part
Great setting for students just out of nursing school, good learning opportunities, and great supervisory team
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 31, 2017
A typical work day is challenging, but rewarding. It requires good time management skills, critical thinking, and compassion.
Every day is a new learning experience that includes clinical skills such as starting IV's and wound care.
It is a conservative environment that encourages learning and professional development.
The hardest part of the job is managing the patient caseload as this is a busy hospital.
The most enjoyable aspect of this job is having the opportunity to meet and care for people in the community.
Clinical Laboratory
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 17, 2017
Spend days reporting patient results, maintaining equipment, and troubleshooting instruments.

Coworkers are helpful and want to provide best patient care possible.
Productive & fun place to work.
Scheduling Clerk (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 7, 2017
A typical work day for me is coming into work & scheduling surgeries, taking verbal orders from Physicians & their Assistants. I have learned various different Surgeries and what is all involved with the surgeries. The most enjoyable part of my job is when there is a Surgery to schedule that is different then what I am use to scheduling. That is a challenge for me.
It's a nice "Get your foot in the door" place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 1, 2017
If you're just starting out this place isn't too bad however, once you're there for a while and starting being able to see how the higher ups deal with things you realize where you really rank. Certain jobs are treated significantly better than others.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay, Management
Ems
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 16, 2017
Great Place to work everyday brings something new, the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help people when they are in need.
Great workplace to help patients
Pre-Admission Cert Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, West VirginiaJanuary 6, 2017
Fast paced work environment, you need to be able to multitask effectively, and to be accountable for your actions. Need to be able to prioritize based on patients and doctors needs.
Best part of the job is helping the patient.
Pros
Good work environment, and patient centered care
Cons
tight deadlines, and add on cases to work immediately
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 5, 2017
This was my dream job. I love working with people and this gave me an opportunity to meet all kinds of people and I learned something new everyday which keeps a job exciting.
Decent entry point
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 29, 2016
Food sucks, management promotes in-fighting among employees, management will turn around on their word and call you a liar for telling them otherwise. Job culture is fine if you like polo shirts and talking about golf all day.
Pros
Job experience
Cons
Poor management, poor job advancement, poor job culture.
Good place to work for people over 50.
Console Attendant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 15, 2016
It was a pleasure to work for this organization. Breaks and lunches are given. The rate of pay is good. You will receive raises in pay with the evaluation for the position you are in. If you need help, co-workers are willing to help. Also supervisors are available to pitch in and help when needed. I worked nights and I enjoyed that shift. Hardest part of the job was needing relief for breaks came from IT which was not always reliable. Most enjoyable part of the job was working on your own and being responsible for your work and yourself.
Pros
Helpful supervisors, excellent healthcare insurance and pension plan.
Cons
Relief for lunch and breaks was unreliable.
Productive and fun workplace
Trauma Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 10, 2016
The days are busy and productive. I learned a lot about patient satisfaction and caring about fellow employees, working together or autonomously. Management is usually very willing to listen and help. The hardest part of the job is working on several deadlines at once. The most enjoyable part is getting them accomplished.
Pros
Discounted lunches, payroll deduction
Cons
distance traveled
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 18, 2016
It is a pretty good place to work, you get great experience and the emplyees are very friendly. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Cons
Call
Very under staffed
Housekeeping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 15, 2016
The absolute worst job i have ever had. The worst management team and a director who is just an empty suit. I really think if you got rid of a couple people and hired some new employees it could maybe be a decsent dept.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mon Health. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval