Mon Health Employee Review

Great to be a part of a Morgantown Landmark
Telecommunications Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 1, 2013
I have the opportunity to interact with all departments throughout the facility. I feel like I am helping people solve their telecommunication problems.
Pros
great medical facility
Cons
loosing the family feel throuout the work environment

Other Mon Health Employee Reviews

Operated more like a business than what was best for the patient.
Clinical Assistant-ER (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 2, 2017
Management was very by the book. Didn't leave any room for mistakes. If you were late due to a car accident, it didn't matter. Staffing was done to save money and not what was best for the patient or employee.
great people to work with
Patient Registration Rep (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WV 26505September 7, 2017
Mongeneral was a good place to work. Great managment and training! Provided flexiable work schedules. Very fast paced and professional environment. I learned how to multitask and manage the out patient lab area of registration. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed. I gained so much knowledge working in different areas of the hospital, including the cancer center.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mon Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Mon Health Reviews by Location