Monadnock Music Job Posting
At Monadnock Music we connect people to music and each other through adventurous musical performances and teaching, through our seven-week summer classical music festival, with other concerts during the year. We use a variety of venues, including both theatres and town meeting houses. And support students in music programs at local public schools.
We have a need for an:
Administrative Coordinator – Operations & Development (Part-time)
In addition to meeting the general responsibilities required to run an office (e.g. reception, mail, scheduling, database management, etc. , we need a person experienced in Development activities to support our Executive Director’s ongoing and expanding activities supporting Development for the organization.
We are seeking a person with the following attributes:
- Two to five years of experience working in development with individual giving and annual fund and/or special events
- A proven competence in office and CRM technologies, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness in data management and reporting
- Who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, possessing an exceptional high level of personal responsibility, and be equally comfortable managing back-end processes, engaging with donors, and implementing strategy.
- Who must also be able to drive her/his self day & nighttime from venue to venue, do occasional heavy lifting, work evenings and weekends, particularly during the summer season in July and August.
- A familiarity with and/or interest in classical music is advantageous.
This position is part time, and offers flexibility during non-summer months. A full time presence is required prior to, during and just after our summer season. Residency in So. NH is required.
Thank you for your interest in keeping the arts alive in Greater Peterborough and Southern New Hampshire.