MONARCH DENTAL

MONARCH DENTAL Employer Reviews

Drama
Lead Dentist Assistant (Former Employee), Little Elm, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: dentis and management treat assistant like they are inferior.
The company should invest in training the staff to retain employees,it is a new assistant every six months.
bonus if productive on monthly basis
Dental Assisting (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 29, 2014
Pros: christmas lunch
Cons: healthcare
At the beginning of the day we huddle to talk about the schedule for the day, if there's any updates or changes it's discussed.what I learned at my job is everyday is a new day and learning never ends no matter how long you've been working.to me management needs a little improvement,especially when you are dealing with a large staff and different personalities.taking sides with your staff should not be an option, but being fair is.when working with co-workers I try to get along because we are with each other for 9 hrs a day, it's a struggle, but My word says, I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME. The Hardest part of the job is learning a new doctor and the way he/she works, and you can do all you can to please then and you get no credit.so in other words whatever you do is never good enough.The most enjoyable part of my job is Helping people change there smile to make them feel better about themselves, and outlook on life because believe it or not your smile makes a difference in you.
Denta
Dr. Richard Smith (Former Employee), Watson Chapel, ARNovember 20, 2014
very nice work environment. Fast paced, caring staff. Hardest part of job is the prep of all the instruments.Enjoyed all aspects of my job
Fun experience, great people
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTOctober 2, 2014
Been with the company for almost 2 years. perform daily tasks relating to patients hygiene.
Working for this company
Lead Pediatric Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: occasional monthly bonuses ( if we meet goal ), occasional free lunch, healthcare, travel pay
Cons: compensation, high turnover, too long of breaks
The management has changed more than 3 times since I have been there. But I was able to conform to the new ways the manager wanted things done. A typical day for me would include Arriving at office and unpacking supplies, setting up all rooms and trays, greeting patients, taking xrays, exams and cleanings done on periodic and initial exam patients, treatment outlines gone over with patients parent and scheduling a patient. If I do treatment that day I assist with him during PSSC, composites and extractions.
I have had 2 turnovers in staff due to the fact that we travel and they just couldn't do it anymore. The staff I had I personally trained to the way the DR works. I try to create a friendly and fun environment for my staff so that we all can enjoy what we do. The hardest part of the job was disciplining co-workers when they weren't doing their job. The most enjoyable part is working with the children and educating them and their parents in good oral hygiene.
Extern
Externship 200hrs (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Main task was to take x-rays by using Dexis program and processing panoramic film.
• Seat and prepare patients for examination and take preliminary medical histories and vital signs for review by the dentist.
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply level in each operatory, replenished as needed.
• Sterilized instruments after each procedure by using the ultrasonic and autoclave.
• Maintain cleanliness throughout the operatories, lab room, x-ray room and sterilization area.
• Expose radiographs and process x-rays films.
Productive and energetic
Externship (Former Employee), Syracuse, UtahAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work would be sterilization, setting up operatorys, assisting the dentist, and explaining any questions the patient might have.
My co-workers were amazing, they taught me the different ways of setting things up and how each dentist likes things completely opposite of each other.
The hardest part of the job was memorizing each procedure and having to explain something to the patients that I didn't fully understand myself.
Great company over all
RDA (Former Employee), Abilene, TXAugust 12, 2014
Loved the company and learned more working here than anywhere else.
A personal and friendly type of company
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), lake worthAugust 4, 2014
This job consisted of a small office and everyone knows everyone kind of environment. I enjoyed having the professional relationship with the customers. The manager was busy running another company so it was hard to stay focused and keeping up with me and what i needed to know to excel. I wish there was more communication and effort towards teaching me what was needed to perform well.
RDA/Ortho Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2014
• Take x-rays
• Take Impressions
• Sterilize Instruments
• Remove and replace wires
• Prepare the tools necessary for each appoint
• Assist orthodontist
• Assist with Administrative duties (filing, scheduling appointments, maintaining patient records)
great palce
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2014
Cons: office is not organzied
start work at 8:15am setup treatment for the day, seat and dismiss patients, take vital signs, maintain proper OSHA regulations, send and receive lab cases, answer phone calls and schedule patients, sterilization, make temp crowns, take impressions and being a general dental assistant
how to be an awesome dental assistant
Fast Paced, fun and benifital experience
Externship (Former Employee), Rowlett, TXApril 28, 2014
Pros: friendly eco workers, doctors and patients.
Cons: not many staff members
The typical day is I get there at 7:30 and I begin setting up the instruments/equipment for the doctor and turning on the computers/ x ray machines and seeing patients. I also take x rays, go over medical history, take blood pressure and then the doctor sees the patient and we do the dental procedure on them. I clean and sterilize instruments in the whole back dental office and do anything I can for the front office even if it included answering phones or filing paper work or charts for the office manager. At 5Pm it is time to put away the instruments and sterilize everything in the office and turn off the computers and x ray machines. Then it is time to go home for the day around 5:30Pm.
Productive and Encouraging Workplace
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Yukon, OKApril 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches, manager is easy to work with
Cons: unstable work hours
New manager is very supportive and encouraging. Fast paced environment with great staff to work with. Learn a lot from manager and dentist.
Not enough communication
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Garland, TXApril 1, 2014
It was difficult for the other front desk ladies and I to work a regular schedule due to the fact our manager had poor communication qualities.
Fast paced work environment makes the day go by fast.
Dental assistant in a general group practice (Current Employee), Conway, ARMarch 24, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: barely getting a lunch break, healthcare
A typical day is having a full day of patients. Pretty faced paced work environment so you get to learn a lot. When i first came to work here we went through a couple of managers but now there is a good hard working one that looks like she's here to stay. My co-workers are easy to get along with all except the doctor. The hardest part of the job was working with a difficult doctor. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients thanking me for making them feel comfortable.
Learned a lot
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), ft worth txFebruary 21, 2014
This kind of job just was not a good fit for me. I like to take time with a patient and make sure they are comfortable with what is going to happen to them.
Would not recommend
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Conway, ARFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: unknown
Cons: upper management is not supportive, long hours low pay
upper management is not supportive, nor encouraging,, lack training and ethics
No Growth Opportunities
Lead RDA (Former Employee), Murphy, TXFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: hours 9-6 m-f
Cons: poor management/ no raises
There was no growth opportunities. All about numbers and production. Unhealthy work environment.
Fast Paced work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: love ortho
Cons: short handed
Bondings,consults,ajustments,charting.charge outs,very demanding and fast paced co-workes very friendly , love working with people and watching the progress of what the braces can do
Basic Dental Office
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 22, 2014
Came to work and got started verifying insurance. I then has to check in/out patients, make sure their charts were in the back for someone to call them back. I confirmed appointments, took payments, and cleaned office when closed.

1 2 3

About MONARCH DENTAL

Monarch Dental is part of the Smile Brands Group Inc., the largest provider of support services to general and multi-specialty – Read more

MONARCH DENTAL Salaries