Monarch Healthcare

Monarch Healthcare Employer Reviews

I wear various "hats" to keep my duties interesting and fun!
Senior Ambassador (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: 80% community based field work, autonomy, social, fun events
Cons: none to report and use challenges as opportunities for growth and development
A typical day: Patient support/advocacy, internal and external customer service, health fairs, networking, event planning, scheduling events, planning meetings, health lectures, lead development, advertising and exploring sponsorship opportunities with community based organizations.

What I've learned: Relationships are important. I spend alot of time – more... making sure they're well managed.

Management: Encourages growth and new opportunities.

Co-workers: Hardworking, creative and fun.

The hardest part of my job: Creating new relationships with community based organizations to provide care and services.

The most enjoyable part of my job: Serving in the community at various health related events, fairs and fundraisers. – less
large IPA with a fun atomsphere
Member Services Liaison (Current Employee), Irvine californiaJuly 18, 2014
a typical day at work includes answering questions from out members and out Dr's offices' helping Members with Primary care Physicians assignments and helping determine a good specialist and any billing issues that they have. trying to help them with transportation and in general having a great time with the people that work with we are like one big – more... family in the Customer Service Department. – less
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CAMay 6, 2014
Pros: great x-mas party.
Cons: no facebook access;)
A lot of training available at corporate office. They have a great support team that comes out to the medical offices.
Professional and great management team.
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: toll cost
Fantastic company. Very professional and friendly environment; always open to delegating new responsibilities.
Some departments are better than others
IT Sevrices (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 3, 2013
Pros: stable company.
Cons: some departments promote from with in. others, not so much. my department was one of those.
Paid very well for my job duties. Unfortunately my duties changed on a regular basis and wasn't always informed of the changes.
Great company with a family business feel
NextGen EHR Support Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2012
Provides lots of chances to grow within the company. I have enjoyed working here. I feel that Monarch HealthCare is a company on the rise with great leadership. I have worked in three different departments and have loved working with all of the people at Monarch.