Monarch Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive & positive work place to work
Account Executive/Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CaAugust 20, 2015
Productive & positive work place to work & learn. It is an environment to learn for individuals who are self starters & motivated to work hard.
An Excellent Company to Work For!
Facilities Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2015
Working for Monarch HealthCare was the most satisfying job I've ever had. The Facilities position I held started as an experimental one. My position, though part of Facilities, was created to be a small-job copy service as needed to minimize outsourcing to Staples. Any copy/print/binding services requiring less that 500 copies/units were to be performed by myself. Upon learning of my artistic abilities, I was also tasked by various departments to do some artwork as well. Within my own department, I was tasked with making "fun" monthly refrigerator cleaning notices in the form of movie poster parodies featuring the Facilities team (usually parodying whatever movie was opening that weekend), and creating cartoons for the monthly company newsletter. I also enjoyed frequently taking supply/small maintenance order requests. I enjoyed the feeling that I was always helping someone. My answer to any request was never "no". If I couldn't answer with "Yes", I would happily respond with "let me see how we can get this done for you".
All of this was in addition to regular Facilities/Mail duties.

The company didn't give Holiday bonuses. Instead, the company gave bonuses at the end of the fiscal year and bonuses were determined by how much profit was made. It certainly felt like these bonuses were more than one would get for just a Holiday bonus. The Chief Officers went out of their way to make employees feel truly appreciated, even holding monthly (extended) lunchtime events and contests.
Pros
Chief Officers held monthly appreciation events in which they served employees, great working environment, great health benefits
Monarch is a great company to work for.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 2, 2015
Monarch was a great company to work for the people were positive the work environment was wonderful to be in. the work was intense you had a deadline to finish your work but all in all there were plenty of growth an opportunity this company.
I wear various "hats" to keep my duties interesting and fun!
Senior Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 22, 2014
A typical day: Patient support/advocacy, internal and external customer service, health fairs, networking, event planning, scheduling events, planning meetings, health lectures, lead development, advertising and exploring sponsorship opportunities with community based organizations.

What I've learned: Relationships are important. I spend alot of time making sure they're well managed.

Management: Encourages growth and new opportunities.

Co-workers: Hardworking, creative and fun.

The hardest part of my job: Creating new relationships with community based organizations to provide care and services.

The most enjoyable part of my job: Serving in the community at various health related events, fairs and fundraisers.
Pros
80% community based field work, autonomy, social, fun events
Cons
none to report and use challenges as opportunities for growth and development
large IPA with a fun atomsphere
Member Services Liaison (Current Employee) –  Irvine californiaJuly 18, 2014
a typical day at work includes answering questions from out members and out Dr's offices' helping Members with Primary care Physicians assignments and helping determine a good specialist and any billing issues that they have. trying to help them with transportation and in general having a great time with the people that work with we are like one big family in the Customer Service Department.
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CAMay 6, 2014
A lot of training available at corporate office. They have a great support team that comes out to the medical offices.
Pros
great x-mas party.
Cons
no facebook access;)
Professional and great management team.
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 28, 2014
Fantastic company. Very professional and friendly environment; always open to delegating new responsibilities.
Pros
great team
Cons
toll cost
Healthcare Company
Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 3, 2014
Besides supporting the executives I also assist in our ambulatory offices. Nice people. Hard work. CLose to home. Pay is below average.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay is bad.
Some departments are better than others
IT Sevrices (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 3, 2013
Paid very well for my job duties. Unfortunately my duties changed on a regular basis and wasn't always informed of the changes.
Pros
stable company.
Cons
some departments promote from with in. others, not so much. my department was one of those.

4.4