Monarch Healthcare Employee Review

View all Monarch Healthcare reviews

Great company with a family business feel
NextGen EHR Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2012
Provides lots of chances to grow within the company. I have enjoyed working here. I feel that Monarch HealthCare is a company on the rise with great leadership. I have worked in three different departments and have loved working with all of the people at Monarch.

Other Monarch Healthcare Employee Reviews

Very laid back
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 2, 2018
Monarch HealthCare is a very laid back place to work. They do not nit pick if you are 5-10 minutes late, as long as you communicate with your supervisor. Very lenient on vacation time or sick days. The management depends on what department you are in. My immediate supervisor was great, very knowledgeable! The upper management seems very detached. The Medical Director in charge of our small department did not even know our names or where we sat in the building. I thoroughly enjoyed working for Monarch HealthCare, it was very easy and slow paced as long as you can prioritize your work. Also, they provide the option to work from home!
The only real cons I have is there is not much room for advancement. All upper management are certified in the medical field. Whether that be an MD, RN, LVN etc. So in order to move up you basically need to become a nurse or higher.
Pros
Slow paced, easy going
Cons
Detached upper management, benefits are iffy
Total waste of time to work. Current employee ready to leave
Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 18, 2018
I am so ready to leave. When they received Joint Commission accreditation the agency went down hill. As a manager I feel like they unfair treatment is spreading like a virus. They are marginalizing our staff and not allowing some people to advance. Race should not place a part in advancement. My hands hands are tied before the head office is in Albermarle. Yes empty one stop light Albermarle. Can't wait to leave.
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
No advancement unless you're family or not from a marginalized population