Monarch Staffing

Monarch Staffing Employee Reviews

not very responsive
none (Former Employee), malvern paJune 10, 2015
They have never contacted me about a position after more than two years. I apply for positions that would be very suitable to my skills and they fail to acknowledge. I seriously doubt they are forwarding my resume to their client for consideration. This is an agency and they were clear that they work for the client not the person seeking employment.
Temp employment agency
Receptionist/ Administrative/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, PAMay 19, 2015
worked many different assignment for them as a administrative office assistant/receptionist many nice companies most of all were short assignments.
Monarch Staffing
Temporary Staff Member (Former Employee), Springfield, PAApril 20, 2015
Good work experience while in school. Flexible schedule. Great team and managers. Not very stressful or demanding. Would work here again.
Great!!
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), Springfield, PAMarch 12, 2015
Nice friendly managers and employees. Good learning opportunities. Flexibility. Benefits and pay are good. Treated with respect. Excellent place to work.
Great place to work.
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), Springfield, PAMarch 12, 2015
Friendly and flexible. The staff is excellent and responsive to any questions, concerns, etc. Payroll is done accurately and payment issued promptly each week. Highly recommend this employer.
This is an employment agency.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Coatesville, PAMay 5, 2014
Cons: mailing timesheet.
Not much contact with them. They refer you to the manual for most questions. Even though the company where I physically work faxes the time sheet each Friday, I still have to mail or deliver a time sheet.
Helped me get a job with a great company!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee), Kennett Square, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: fleixble, experienced, knowledgeable about thier clients needs
Monarch Staffing was able to asssit me in getting a job with a large health care company in their human resources department. They prepared me well for the interviews and their excellence in placing the right candidates with the right companies was evident. They knew I would be just the right fit for my curent placement and I could not be happier with where I am. They assisting in finding the HR job I had always wanted. Monarch is a great agency and I highly recommomend them to anyone who is beginning their job search!
Good experience - helpful with re-entering the work-force
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 23, 2014
After losing my job and being laid off for about one year, Monarch was helpful with finding the right fit! They were in close contact with me during the job search, during my temporary status at the company and even after I was offered a full time permanent position. The entire process from start to finish was smooth. It is also what you make of it - so remain positive! I am now in a full time, permanent position working for a company that I am happy to walk through the doors of each morning! My colleagues are energetic, have positive attitudes and a pleasure to work with side by side each day.
Forget it!
wanted to be a temp (Former Employee), Springfield, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Cons: no loyalty here. they will fill you with false hope.
There was a time when, if you had asked me to recommend a good temp agency, I would have recommended Monarch without hesitation. I worked for them several years ago and really loved everything about them. Then I went to school, and when I got out, they gave me the runaround when it came time to place me for a new position. They had blithely forgotten the dedicated employee I had been and were probably seething over my audacity to leave them in order to return to school to better myself. The jobs they post on their site are bogus. Do yourself a favor and apply for a "real" job outright.
Great Place to work
HR/Risk Manager (Current Employee), Springfield, PAJanuary 8, 2014
The staff really works hard to find people in transition gainful employment. They treat you with respect and give great advice. Their mobile website and monthly Hot Jobs alert keep you in the loop.
Great place to regain entry into the workforce
Delaware County Intermediate Unit (Current Employee), Sharon Hill, PAJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: flexible to needs
I have worked for staffing agencies in the past but Monarch is the most personable, helpful, and friendly business I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Having been laid off for 2 years and then having a newborn, I needed a place that understand my reservations about returning to work. Monarch worked with me and did all they could to meet my needs while satisfying the needs of their clients.

Monarch Staffing Salaries