Monarch Staffing Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 9, 2017
This company is exceptional to work for, all levels of staff are helpful from the receptionist to the owner. Great company to be a part of.
Great Place to Work
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PANovember 23, 2016
I really like working for Monarch, they have a great staff. Very helpful.
Would recommend them to friends and family. Placed me to work in a great area, not to far from home.
Good Agency
Assignments, Data entry, administrator Rep (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 24, 2016
They are very good, values everyone. they are very organize.
they always check on workers, and making sure we have everything need to do our jobs. great place to work.
Pros
always give you the best assignments
Cons
sometime you have too travel far
Be Careful
former worker bee (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2016
Jobs posted on their website are bogus. They will lie to you. They rely on your ignorance on how these type of recruiter/staffing agencies work. Be careful.
Overall rating 4 Star
Schedule Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAMay 16, 2016
I enjoy the current temporary assignment at Independence Blue Cross. The work environment is awesome! Co-workers and Administrative team work together to get the job done. A comfortable atmosphere, little or no supervision needed.
Pros
Fridays are meet and greet with appetizer or light lunch.
Cons
The assignment is temporary.
Case Coordinator/Executive Health Resources (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PANovember 18, 2015
A typical day EHR was good, everyone was very helpful in the training class and on the floor. If you did not understand your assignment someone was always willing to help you. I got along with all my co-workers,however the hardest part of the job was when the assignment ended.The most enjoyable part of the job was that the job had it challenging moments, and I was determined that I was going to conquer any obstacles that came my way.
Pros
Medical experience
Cons
The assignment ended to soon.
not very responsive
none (Former Employee) –  malvern paJune 10, 2015
They have never contacted me about a position after more than two years. I apply for positions that would be very suitable to my skills and they fail to acknowledge. I seriously doubt they are forwarding my resume to their client for consideration. This is an agency and they were clear that they work for the client not the person seeking employment.
Temp employment agency
Receptionist/ Administrative/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 19, 2015
worked many different assignment for them as a administrative office assistant/receptionist many nice companies most of all were short assignments.
Great!!
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMarch 12, 2015
Nice friendly managers and employees. Good learning opportunities. Flexibility. Benefits and pay are good. Treated with respect. Excellent place to work.
Great place to work.
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMarch 12, 2015
Friendly and flexible. The staff is excellent and responsive to any questions, concerns, etc. Payroll is done accurately and payment issued promptly each week. Highly recommend this employer.
This is an employment agency.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Coatesville, PAMay 5, 2014
Not much contact with them. They refer you to the manual for most questions. Even though the company where I physically work faxes the time sheet each Friday, I still have to mail or deliver a time sheet.
Cons
Mailing timesheet.
Helped me get a job with a great company!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Monarch Staffing was able to asssit me in getting a job with a large health care company in their human resources department. They prepared me well for the interviews and their excellence in placing the right candidates with the right companies was evident. They knew I would be just the right fit for my curent placement and I could not be happier with where I am. They assisting in finding the HR job I had always wanted. Monarch is a great agency and I highly recommomend them to anyone who is beginning their job search!
Pros
Fleixble, Experienced, Knowledgeable about thier clients needs
Good experience - helpful with re-entering the work-force
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 23, 2014
After losing my job and being laid off for about one year, Monarch was helpful with finding the right fit! They were in close contact with me during the job search, during my temporary status at the company and even after I was offered a full time permanent position. The entire process from start to finish was smooth. It is also what you make of it - so remain positive! I am now in a full time, permanent position working for a company that I am happy to walk through the doors of each morning! My colleagues are energetic, have positive attitudes and a pleasure to work with side by side each day.
Forget it!
wanted to be a temp (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 14, 2014
There was a time when, if you had asked me to recommend a good temp agency, I would have recommended Monarch without hesitation. I worked for them several years ago and really loved everything about them. Then I went to school, and when I got out, they gave me the runaround when it came time to place me for a new position. They had blithely forgotten the dedicated employee I had been and were probably seething over my audacity to leave them in order to return to school to better myself. The jobs they post on their site are bogus. Do yourself a favor and apply for a "real" job outright.
Pros
Cons
No loyalty here. They will fill you with false hope.
Great Place to work
HR/Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 8, 2014
The staff really works hard to find people in transition gainful employment. They treat you with respect and give great advice. Their mobile website and monthly Hot Jobs alert keep you in the loop.
Temp service
Parts Specialist for G.E. (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 11, 2013
Review inventory, Up date inventory files shipping and recieving, fill machanic work board for part, that every part that goes to a air craft engine must be procise,management was fair,co-worker everybody got along very well, hardest part was no room for mistake, Knowing that i had a small part of one of G.E. engine being finish
Pros
Temp service
Cons
Working at G.E. was good exprience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monarch Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.