Monarch Staffing Employee Review

View all Monarch Staffing reviews

Great place to regain entry into the workforce
Delaware County Intermediate Unit (Current Employee) –  Sharon Hill, PAJanuary 8, 2013
I have worked for staffing agencies in the past but Monarch is the most personable, helpful, and friendly business I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Having been laid off for 2 years and then having a newborn, I needed a place that understand my reservations about returning to work. Monarch worked with me and did all they could to meet my needs while satisfying the needs of their clients.
Pros
flexible to needs

Other Monarch Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Associate/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PANovember 11, 2017
Loved that I was given the opportunity to work in various job fields that were tied into my degree. It allowed me to network with businesses and gain more confidence in starting my own business.
I like their company
Administrative Assistant - Makefield Glen Homes (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2017
nice place to work with most enjoyable i met alot of nice people,they find you nice work place and you get to work on your computer skills
i really like that company just hope i can get another good job or
assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monarch Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.