Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

Great opportunities for the area.
Line Operator/ Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: close to home, decent pay for area.
Cons: not enough room for advancement.
The job is a great place for entry level employees but leaves little room to advance.I try to make each day enjoyable for my self as well as coworkers. Overall moral is huge when trying to make your numbers. My direct supervisor is easy to get along with and we can always find him if needed. I try to learn any aspect of the job that I am able, this includes different departments. I also am not afraid to come in early or stay late when needed. The hardest part of the day can be the monotony but a positive attitude can help to over come this. If we can reach our quota and still have smiles, we know we had a good day.
Fun and productive work place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
You can feel the power of the former Kraft Foods giant with a feel of a modern European work space. Very open office environment with friendly co-workers. Con's far from city center. Difficulty with advancement.
Fast Paced and Never Ending Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Durham NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: company car and manage your own schedule
Cons: some days can be 10+ hours long
Work is fast paced and days go by quickly. Company is currently going through a re-structure which makes advancing your career extremely difficult.
Great management
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2015
Typical day of work consists of stocking the shelves of grocery stores. During the weekdays, stores will receive a shipment of products to be worked. The weekend is primarily re-servicing the stores with products from back stock. Management are super appreciative of all employees. Work is mainly unsupervised and the hardest part of this job is working a store with a large back stock.
OK place to work
Driver / Warehouse Stock Handler (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 18, 2014
Pay is good. Management is horrible. Hard work & dedication means nothing with this company, its all about who you know!
Productive and fun workplace.
Senior Technologist-Quality-Process Development (Former Employee), Whippany, New JerseyDecember 11, 2014
I make sure to be ready and out the door so I can get to work at least 30 minutes before ‘start time.’ That way if there are delays such as traffic I’m still on time for any meetings or important tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, individual contribution, proving myself to be good at my job, getting good appreciation from seniors, will get a lot of experience and expertise are some of the things which I enjoy the most working in a company.
Wonderful Opportunity - Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Regional Sales Analyst (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free cookies in the cafeteria
Started out at Nabisco, then the company became Kraft Foods, and then the company split and became Mondelez International.

A wonderful opportunity to grow and learn in the business with such reputable companies.
overall good place to work
Generalist (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: negative environment
good company, excellent pay, poor management, negative environment
Collaborative environment, good cross functional exposure
Demand & Supply Planning Support Sr. Manager (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 4, 2014
Good collaboration between systems and business ensured eveyone was committed to the sames goals.
Great Brands
Nat. Bus. Systems Manager Broker dedicated Team (Current Employee), Home Office, FloridaDecember 2, 2014
Very good company with terrific brands
Standard CPG functions for Snack industry
Leading insights
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 30, 2014
Pros: most everything
Cons: scheduling could be improved. usually don't know until the day before if you're working
Incredibly easy job, with great people. Far less stressful that other vending jobs and management is always honest with you and you know what to expect.
You are appreciated for your hard work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2014
Great opportunity for an entry level sales position. Great company with an amazing culture. Benefits are great.
Mondelez
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 19, 2014
Pros: college program, continual growth and benefits
Cons: downsizing
I enjoyed my time working at Mondelez. During this job I have learned computer skills, working with large printers, and how to adjust to a continual changes. The things I enjoyed most about this job is my schedule, the college program.
Good Place to Work
Various Positions Held (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 17, 2014
Mondelez is a good place to work. There is a decent work-life balance in most roles, though some positions require more "extra attention" than others. Most of the management personnel is very approachable. The Wilkes-Barre facility usually hosts a number of on-site events such as ice cream socials, career fairs, networking events, etc, which is encouraging to employees to participate, learn more about various roles, and meet each other.
Productive and a good place to learn.
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Whippany, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and free beverages (coffee, tea)
I run and analyze data of different test results including but not limited to viscosity, Thermal analysis (Thermal Gravitational anaysis and Differential Scanning Calorimeter) as well as making batches for Gum and Gumbases. I work with an amazing, intelligent group of people; who are hardworking, willing to teach others and also like to have fun. I have learned a lot in a short time frame and I'm excited to learn more while working here. The challenging part of the job is master how to use different equipments within a short period of time. Overall, it's a great place to work.
Worlds Largest Chocolatier
merchandiser (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2014
I loved working with thee woman physically and mentally strong. These woman knew what they wanted.
MDLZ
Retail Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2014
My time at Mondelez International was a great stepping stone in my career advancement. I began my career with Mondelez International as a Sales Representative at Kraft Foods, which later became Mondelez International. During my time as a Sales Rep, I learned so much about DSD sales structure and about how to manage your business to control waste and cost, while driving sales and making objectives. Experimenting with different selling styles and building personal relationships with buyers was a major factor in my success as a Sales Rep. As a manager, I managed 40+ direct reports, both full time and part time. This position was very rewarding and I grew as a person and as an employee during my time in this role. I was responsible to managing the labor budget for my entire team, as well as being held responsible for achieving sales goals of approximately 22,000,000 annually. The hardest part of this job was the retention of part time employees, and the most rewarding part of this job was being about to coach and improve employees performance to see them thrive in their sales environment.
Ok
Senior Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 25, 2014
Working with the company it has its challenges but its a lot of fun along the way.
N/A
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousOctober 19, 2014
Great Co-workers - corporate HQ culture becoming draining in field positions
Lab Technician
Senior Quality Ctrl Lab./Sanitation Tech. (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: company location closing
Swab test sites
Hold product for review
Assist with audit prep.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos