Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

fast pace and dealing with different personalities.
St. Thomas University Assistant Basketball Coach (Current Employee), ft lauderdale flMarch 2, 2015
fast pace and focusing on details. Hardest part of my job is managing time. I love the fact that i get to interact with different store managers and build different relationships with them. favorite part of my job is been able to persuade a manager to give me an extra display. more display more money for the company.
Do more with less
Sales (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJFebruary 26, 2015
This company is going through lots of transition. They continue to cut workforce but expect the same output from their employees. The brands they represent are iconic and a pleasure to represent. I just wish that the company culture aligned.
Very productive company that's growing each day
Sale Service Representative (Current Employee), Carbondale, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: meeting new people from different races, stores and work fields.
Cons: n/a
Practicing public safety as well as following company procedures. Unloading trucks, down stacking freight and stocking them. Rotation of products by dates.I usually work alone, but the hardest part of my job maybe telling customers that I don't know where a product that's not my companies are located.The most enjoyable parts of my job is seeing different people from different areas and helping them get their Nabisco products. Communicating with complete strangers and feeling 100% comfortable.
very satisfied.
Staff Accountant - Payroll (Former Employee), Fair Lawn, NJFebruary 12, 2015
Coworkers are very friendly and very helpful.
Enjoyable part of the job is very flexible ( life and work balanced)
There are lot to learn.
Mondelez offers a variety of opportunities for career advancement
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: conversing with the public
I enjoy working for Mondelez. Each day is different and I have the opportunity to interact with a variety of different people.
Member of Consumer Dept at major consumer product corporation
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: working remotely & independently
Cons: being on call after hours
My main responsibility was interacting with our call center vendor. It was my responsibility to maintain updated consumer scripts & any correspondence used for consumers. I was the corporate liaison to the call center. I also ran trainings for the call center to inform them of products, promotions and any corporate issues. I presented the face of Mondelez to the call center. I interacted with the various departments at Mondelez & incorporated the company's message into the call center scripts and correspondence.

The Consumer Relations department at Mondelez was excellent at allowing you to take charge of your work, work remotely and independently. I was part of a small team that strongly supported each other as needed.

The hardest part of my job was being on call for after hour sensitive consumer contacts.

The most enjoyable part was working independently without daily supervision. I also enjoyed interacting with the call center vendor. I maintained their background systems for consumer scripts and reorganized the system files to allow the reps to work more efficiently.
Great Team Atmosphere
Senior Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Co-workers act as a team, very helpful when it comes to answering questions or offering advice.
Independence, self-starting, early mornings
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OH and Lexington, KYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: the first step in a long road to a great career
Cons: working during holidays
A typical day at work starts by waking up around 5am and being at the store no later than 7am. Every workday you are assigned a route, every store you check all your products, fill and face the products before moving on to the next store. A typical day can last anywhere from a few hours to ten or more hours.

I learned how to be a self-starter, preparing for the work week on Sunday and waking up before the sun touches the sky on Monday. Motivation, it is much harder making sure you do your job perfectly and quickly every hour of every day with no one watching you. Third, I learned to strive for perfection. I never made a mistake twice, I learned and then improved on ways of doing my job to be more productive. This led me to being an employee where every store and every sales rep. wanted me to work their route.

Management was fantastic, always getting the schedules done well in advance and very understanding of my own schedule.

The hardest part of my job was self-motivating the morning after a great event that I went out to. For example, my university won the National Championship in Basketball and I was not able to get into bed till very early. My hardest day was waking up a few hours later and going to work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the independence. Besides on a few occasions, you are always on your own, with no one looking over your shoulder. Though that does mean you also have more responsibility, which I also love.
fast pace environment
Managing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Great experience in a fast pace sales environment. Each Representative is assigned a geographical territory in which they apply Nabisco go to market strategies in order to further company market share and profits. Co-workers in the field are great. Management can be pushy when it comes to achieving some of the high objectives. Hardest part of the job is relationship management with grocery store managers. Most enjoyable part, being a representative for a company with great brand recognition.
Prodcutive place to work
Senior Sales Service Analyst/ Order Management (Current Employee), Hanover, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Talking to the customer daily, Processing orders with the correct prodcut and shipping infromation, Verfiy pricing and shipping routes. Send prodcut cuts daily answer any and all emails from the customer with and questions or problems.
fun building displays
Parttime Merchandiser (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you know what you are doing that day
Cons: the trucks running late and stores chaging plans
When I get plans for the day from the sales rep.it tells me what they want at the store.The day is fun because you see the displays you have built . The hardest part of what I do is making sure everyone is happy.
Great opportunities for the area.
Line Operator/ Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: close to home, decent pay for area.
Cons: not enough room for advancement.
The job is a great place for entry level employees but leaves little room to advance.I try to make each day enjoyable for my self as well as coworkers. Overall moral is huge when trying to make your numbers. My direct supervisor is easy to get along with and we can always find him if needed. I try to learn any aspect of the job that I am able, this includes different departments. I also am not afraid to come in early or stay late when needed. The hardest part of the day can be the monotony but a positive attitude can help to over come this. If we can reach our quota and still have smiles, we know we had a good day.
Fun and productive work place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
You can feel the power of the former Kraft Foods giant with a feel of a modern European work space. Very open office environment with friendly co-workers. Con's far from city center. Difficulty with advancement.
Fast Paced and Never Ending Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Durham NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: company car and manage your own schedule
Cons: some days can be 10+ hours long
Work is fast paced and days go by quickly. Company is currently going through a re-structure which makes advancing your career extremely difficult.
Great management
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2015
Typical day of work consists of stocking the shelves of grocery stores. During the weekdays, stores will receive a shipment of products to be worked. The weekend is primarily re-servicing the stores with products from back stock. Management are super appreciative of all employees. Work is mainly unsupervised and the hardest part of this job is working a store with a large back stock.
OK place to work
Driver / Warehouse Stock Handler (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 18, 2014
Pay is good. Management is horrible. Hard work & dedication means nothing with this company, its all about who you know!
Productive and fun workplace.
Senior Technologist-Quality-Process Development (Former Employee), Whippany, New JerseyDecember 11, 2014
I make sure to be ready and out the door so I can get to work at least 30 minutes before ‘start time.’ That way if there are delays such as traffic I’m still on time for any meetings or important tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, individual contribution, proving myself to be good at my job, getting good appreciation from seniors, will get a lot of experience and expertise are some of the things which I enjoy the most working in a company.
Wonderful Opportunity - Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Regional Sales Analyst (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free cookies in the cafeteria
Started out at Nabisco, then the company became Kraft Foods, and then the company split and became Mondelez International.

A wonderful opportunity to grow and learn in the business with such reputable companies.
overall good place to work
Generalist (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: negative environment
good company, excellent pay, poor management, negative environment
Collaborative environment, good cross functional exposure
Demand & Supply Planning Support Sr. Manager (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 4, 2014
Good collaboration between systems and business ensured eveyone was committed to the sames goals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos