Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

Fast pace, highly productive, and no non sense work environment
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2014
In this plant you must be able to handle pressure. As a supervisor there are many difficult situations that will arise everyday. The name of the game is do not waste product, keep everyone safe, and make sure the line never stops. I have learned to stay calm when others do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. Keeping upper management up to date – more... on every situation is key. The good managers here will listen to the supervisors and get the resources they need so the line will run more proficient. Everyone here must be an expert at there job. We have to many moving parts to have anyone slip up. Getting everyone trained and on the same page is key. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing good product leave the building for the consumer. This means there is a demand for our product and our jobs are safe. – less
Nabisco merchandiser FAQ
merchandiser (Former Employee), CaliforniaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: if you need afternoons\nights free
Cons: you are a stocker
Your work day starts between 5-7 am., ends by 1-2 pm, most of the time. starting pay is $14 hr, higher than most others. A district can easily earn over $1 million a month, but not you. As a merchandiser, you are just a shelf stocker for various grocery stores, restocking product. Just about all your movements\travel\time, is recorded by their tracking – more... system and cell phone. You need to handle at least 35 cases an hour to stay out of trouble, many loads you get will have between 70-120 cases, if you take longer, you are questioned. You have to work fast to move product to aisles, unpack cases, stock shelves, set up displays, take down displays and there is no room for being unfriendly or rude to store personnel. There are only a few FT positions in each district, most are PT averaging 10-25 hrs. It can be a hectic job because the manager will only give you so many hours to do a store before moving onto the next one. Most have a route of 2-5 stores. As a team member, you are very expendable as an employee. – less
Great place to work in Management
Production Planner / Warehouse Supervisor / (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: travel
The benefits, workload, and fellow managers were the benefits of working for this company.
Mondelez International
Recruiting Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2014
Mondelez International is a great place to work with ample opportunity for growth and advancement.
great place to work for
Senior Sales Merchandising Team Member (Current Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJune 12, 2014
Pros: free stuff
Cons: hard labor
your average day is working loads in grocery stores and the back stock, its fun detting to build and desing desplays. i have learned so much about how your local stores opperate anf how people trend on what they buy. manage ment is great and vary supportive of you and your ideas. and coworkers are always there to help if you need it. I would say that – more... the hardest part of the job is all the physical labor the job demands but its great work out. the best part about the job is when you get treats from the office. – less
Challenging but fun environment.
Manager of External Mfg Finance - North America (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 12, 2014
Fun place to work, however the Company is currently challenged to meet peer company margins and share growth.
Good managers who care. Can have sporadic work schedule.
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Detroit-Port Huron: will adapt to where you live.June 11, 2014
Part time merchandiser -- Mostly physical work; stocking cookies and crackers on grocery store shelves. Once you get the routine it's not that bad. Semi trucks drop off the work load at each store and you drive to each store (paid mileage in between stores) to work the product ordered by the sales representative, who is in charge of your day. Each day – more... varies depending on who you work for. Can feel stressful and overwhelming because of the variety of work involved, but with time it becomes a more "standard" job. Worked here 7 years and the people involved are why I stayed so long. Also, early mornings are required, like 6am-7am, but the true benefit to that is being off work between 1pm-3pm. – less
Productive, fast pace sales environment
Customer Retail Manager - Jewel Osco (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 10, 2014
Consumer product sales with retail focus. Working directly managing sales teams throughout the organization and fostering partnerships with our customers.
No advancement
Sales Service Representattive (Current Employee), Clearwater, FloridaJune 8, 2014
Typical day is going from grocery store to grocery store, working deliveries and filling shelves/displays.

Management gets to work from home and has no clue what work in the field is like. There is no room for advancement unless you have a degree. It doesn't matter if your degree is in an unrelated field. They'll take any degree.
What I learned
Trade Coordinator (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 5, 2014
That work life balance is a huge part of the job. And that this allows you to work more productive.

Mondelez incorporates this very well.
Sales route rep
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 4, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: misdirection
I have over 1.8 million in yearly sales
I have several employess that work for me daily
I have managed over 30 different customers
I have trained my peers
I have trained many different interns
I have worked with management of all levels
Great work/Life Balance. Promotes end to end knowledge of the business
Lead (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJune 3, 2014
Pros: family atmosphere, work life balance, numerous pto days
Cons: benefits are so so, advanced age employees are at a disadvantage
Mondelez is very good at working around real life needs and helping their employees find a comfortable work life balance.
They do focus on the up and coming work force so if you are fresh out of college or a mid 20 to 30 something employee, your prospects are excellent. If you are above 35-40, you can start to see a decline in their interest in you.
great place to work
Director (Current Employee), Sao pauloMay 19, 2014
very dynamic and a lot of opportunities.
Nice high-tech office and good atmosphere
Central East Africa Region
COUNTRY MANAGER FOR EAST AFRICA (Current Employee), NairobiApril 22, 2014
Pros: world class brands
Cons: poor supply chain management, high staff turnover
The region suffers from poor supply chain management, hindering the ability to capture market growth opportunities across East Africa.
Great Place
Intern (Former Employee), ILMarch 23, 2014
Great place to complete an internship. What I learned working here will be invaluable to my career.
Mondelez/Kraft
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: positive co-workers, great distributor contacts.
Cons: lots of windsheild time.
No days were typical and position was a mix of vending and cash and carry operators as well as at one time managing 5 vending specific Vending Distributors. I enjoyed the mix.
My co-workers were great and most of them I worked with for nearly 10 years out of a 16 year career with Kraft Foods-Mondelez International.
The position was a remote work from – more... home position and I guess the hardest part of the job was the 91 Freeway & those of you in sales are laughing with me right now.
My territory covered from San Luis Obispo to Mexico, AZ & NV borders. – less
Productive and Fun
Scanning / Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Wilkes BarreMarch 19, 2014
Cons: hard to get a fulltime position/ thrid party hiring
I am a contracted worker here at Mondelez trying to become a Fulltime Employee here, and it seems to be a very hard thing to do but I will not give up....Mondelez is a fun place to work and very productive . Looking forward to becoming a fulltime Employee.
would not work for them again
merchandiser/sales (Former Employee), St. Louis MO areaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay - uneducated co-workers - lack of leadership
job is easy as long as you don't mind working.
pay is low - opportunities exist but slim chance of promotion.
lack of leadership and planning.
Great environment
Continuous Improvement Sr. Manager (Former Employee), Puebla de Zaragoza, PUEMarch 8, 2014
Cons: management do not walk the talk
Great work atmosphere...good opportunities to grow!
It needs fresh blood
Excellent place to work.
Systems Manager (Former Employee), Deerfield, ilMarch 7, 2014
There's freedom to get the work done when and where you need to. An ethical company with lots of perks. I'd recommend it to a friend.

1 2 3 4 5