Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

would not work for them again
merchandiser/sales (Former Employee), St. Louis MO areaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay - uneducated co-workers - lack of leadership
job is easy as long as you don't mind working.
pay is low - opportunities exist but slim chance of promotion.
lack of leadership and planning.
Excellent place to work.
Systems Manager (Former Employee), Deerfield, ilMarch 7, 2014
There's freedom to get the work done when and where you need to. An ethical company with lots of perks. I'd recommend it to a friend.
Could be fun job if you didn't have to wait for deliveries and stock the shelves.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAFebruary 9, 2014
This would be a wonderful job if you got the extra workers you need to finish the job. If a truck with your delivery is late, your whole day is ruined.
Flexible and very laidback
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: flexible, nice people
Cons: not enough hours, no benfits/vacation time
I am assigned certain stores each day that I work ( usually 2-4 stops per day). I get started at 7am and work the orders delivered to those stops and/or pull backstock. I change out displays as needed each week for ad sales. My management team are great people, very friendly and easy to get along with tho I dont have any benefits of any kind. The hours – more... I work are between 25-30 each week. – less
Procurement Intern (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good support from management
Cons: coordinating meetings with team members in different time zones
I enjoyed my internship at Mondelez very much. It was a great learning experience and I value the fact that I was a part of a global, cross functional team.
Great job sorry I had to leave
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 14, 2014
This job was a great experience and I would definatly like a job that is similar again. Had to leave to finish school and was not granted a transfer unfortunately.
Productive an fun work enviroment
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 9, 2014
Great working experience, great people to work with an for. Typical work day is going in an stocking shelves an rotating product.
I Sell Oreos
Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Current Employee), Addison, ILJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: leading and developing people, successfully servcing retail stores
Cons: on call 24/7
Set up team meetings set team expectations and goals
Schedule work with w/every Sale reps and merchandisers
Understand all accounts in my territories business trends and identify issues and opportunities to hit team objectives
Ensure each sales rep has had the proper training and identify opportunities within the team
Review and allocate routes, ensure – more... resources are efficiently deployed
Work with team in the field 3-4 times per week
Supervise and motivate my team in the field
Communicate key retail priorities to the team
Interact with the customer in store to resolve any issues
Execute account retail priorities
In-store execution opportunities – less
Merchindiser
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Hot Springs, ARJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: driving
Its a great company to work for in the retail busniess. Typical day to work is driving to the grocery stores. Stocking shelves and ordering the product for the stores.
Mondelez lost the teamwork and fun Nabisco had
Manager (Former Employee), East Hanover njDecember 31, 2013
Pros: pay was great
Cons: pressure and lack of redources
Nabisco was the greatest company to work for until the kraft foods merger and then Mondelez split. The constant focus on cost cutting and extreme pressure on everyone took all the enjoyment and fun away.
Typical Workplace
Reconciliation Analyst (Current Employee), Quezon Avenue, Quezon CityDecember 4, 2013
Pros: basket of goods gift certificates
The workplace is start up shared services with young and experience employee.
Dont do it
Merchendiser (Former Employee), WatchungNovember 19, 2013
Management on team 275 is the worst! Both managers on the team are underqulified, and have no business runung a team. They have no experience in selling, merchandising, or handling people. Its almost like their supervisors gave them a book on how to manage. The only problem is they dont know how to read. Rep. who I worked for in Watchung was great, – more... and very experienced. They made his life a living hell. – less
A company that seems unsure of their own future.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), NCNovember 16, 2013
Pros – Company car and fuel card, plenty of perks, monthly/quarterly/annual bonuses for meeting or exceeding sales objectives, great brands which makes selling to stores easier, opportunities for advancement for those who can relocate are very ample, a sense of entrepreneurship in having your own territory (the company is flexible in the way you operate – more... your territory as long as it follows company guidelines and policies).

Cons – Product supply issues at the warehouses are nearly constant, seems to lag behind when it comes to taking advantage of the latest technology, opportunities for advancement for those who are not willing to relocate is very limited. Not a good position if you like working with other co-workers (this position has you working independently more than 75% of the time), consistent over-inflation of sales objectives each year, senior management is out of touch with the sales representatives' realistic day on the job, it never feels that I am actually off-duty unless I am on vacation. – less
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 8, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: long hours
If you are a hard worker, and are willing to start early this job will give you lots of satisfaction.
enjoyable
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYOctober 26, 2013
never same day twice, enjoyable, friendly people work with
I would not advise working for this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 1, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: hours, lack of resources, lack of opportunities for development, lack of diversity, unequal treatment
I originally worked for Kraft and was working for the company through out the transition from Kraft to Mondelez International. While working for Kraft I worked harder than ever as both a Sales Associate and a Sales Representative but I learned a lot and felt like I was working towards something and building a career. After working for the company for – more... almost two years I left my role in the Minneapolis market and was rehired as a Sales Associate in the Phoenix market. My spouse took a new position with his company and due to his transfer I needed to transfer as well. That's is where my experience went down hill, starting with the fact that I was not able to transfer my position I was treated like a brand new employee and forced to start over and take a demotion or nothing at all. I was disappointed that even though I worked for a nationwide company there was no support for an employee in good standing looking to transfer. In addition to that unfortunately there were some major differences between the two markets. I have never been treated as poorly as I was treated working in the Phoenix market. It was so disheartening after working hard and seeing the results from my hard work in one market to come to another market and feel like I was forced to leave due to the way I was treated. Management was very young lacked experience, there were several instances where management crossed the line of professionalism but they were never held accountable. My manager in particular talked down to me on a regular basis and thought it was acceptable to discuss the fact that I was pregnant with whom ever he chose even though he did not have my consent. There was no diversity at all, and I honestly didn't feel welcome from the beginning due to my race and gender. Needless to say if I were advising a friend I would strongly discourage them from taking a position with Mondelez International especially in the Phoenix market. – less
Great Part-Time job
Sales and Service Representative/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 26, 2013
I like working for Mondelez International. This job is perfect for a student, or a parent looking for a part time job to supplement their family income.
Productive, Multitasking, Fun
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: see new products
I enjoy working with the Mondelez team (formally Nabisco). On a typical work day I go to stores such as frys, walmart, safeways or food citys. I build displays for Nabisco products for example; making an end cap of wheat thins or making a football display of chips ahoy or oreos. when im not building the displays I am making sure the store shelves has – more... all of nabiscos product on the shelf and no out of stocks are seen. Its a fun job, Im usually up around 3:30 or 4 :00 to go to work and then im usually done by 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. – less
Productive work place with friendly atmosphere
BI4.0 Administrator (Current Employee), Greater Chicago Area, ILSeptember 5, 2013
The day starts early morning with pleasant faces, a lot of things to learn and teach everyday. Management tries to help us by distributing the work equally and we try to finish the work as a team.

Sometime timelines give us a hard time to finish the job, but feeling proud to be a member of such team who always comes forward to each other.

Weekend – more... outing and Being on a table at work time is the enjoyable part of the job. – less
Great work enviornment
R&D Technician (Current Employee), Whippany, NJSeptember 3, 2013
Best work environment I have ever had. Friendly staff plenty of opportunity to learn.

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos