Mondelez International Employee Reviews in United States

Productive, friendly environment
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 8, 2016
Mondelez International is a place of employment where an individual can provide a life for their family because of the great pay and benefit package. It is the type of employer that a person can retire from. The environment is helpful and management seems to be willing to listen to hourly input.
Pros
Compensation
Self stocker
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 8, 2016
The hardest part was a mean old man, who would say awful things to me. I learned that I stronger than I thought. I really like meeting new people at the different stores.
Pros
The hours
Cons
it was part time
Good Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJune 4, 2016
A lot of good people within the company, sometimes asking Reps and Merchaindisers to do too much. Good job for people that like working on their feet or enjoy retail.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Asks employees to do more with less
Working on a line at a fast past.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 26, 2016
At this place I've learned that some peoples work faster then other. Very easy work it was all about working at a fast past working well with others. No matter what safety always first.
i learned alot about the sales business which was invaluble.
sales (Former Employee) –  kalamzoo michigan.May 26, 2016
Mondelez International is a great stepping stone to start your career.
I had a wonderful manager who taught me a lot. I had great rapport with my accounts.
Pros
they offer alot of incentives to motivate employees
Cons
balance in work place falls short.
Didn't pay off
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2016
Hard work and drive doesn't take you anyware in this company, you just have to be brain dead to deal with poor leadership and any sort of accountability.

People lie.... Which is why covering my butt at every turn lead me to becoming the work horse.Everyday I could have done less, but instead I did more and woirk and life started blending horribly.

Least favorite.
Most recent
Fun place
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Westchester, NYMay 24, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was working face-to-face with clients. It is rewarding for myself to not only make a profound difference to a business but difference to my clients. I aim to succeed!
Great Brands, good people, constant change, getting lean
Sales Leadership (Current Employee) –  FieldMay 23, 2016
Some of the best brands on the market that almost sell themselves. Still a lot of good people even though many good leaders and employees have left the organization through all the mergers, acquisitions, restructures and downsizes during recent years. Top leaders are very focused on international growth and are implementing a lot of cost cutting measures in the US to get the business model more in-line with other countries. The DSD sales force will continue to be be challenged as resources are increasingly leaned and it becomes more difficult to make the customers needs a top priority. Company is a huge promoter of diversity.
Pros
Great Brands, good vacation policy, matching 401k, some good leadership still left
Cons
Too big, complex, political, focused on short term profits by cost cutting, too controlling at rep level, limited opportunity for advancement
Great place for someone to start their career and grow as a person and professional
Senior Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Central JerseyMay 23, 2016
As with any large corporation, there are many positives and negatives that go with a job in their Sales force.

Positives include great benefits, opportunity to grow and advance within the company and bonuses and financial awards that compete with any company in its specialization area.

One negative is that a work day is never done in Sales, depending on the region you work in the workload can be very heavy at times. Since I was in a densely populated area, I would spend all my time in the field dealing with shelf conditions and selling to managers. This would leave me having to do most of my extensive computer work at home after work which was not fully paid for. While these sacrifices are normal with any job, they were a little bit excessive.
work day is not 9-5
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 20, 2016
The typical work day can vary, one day can be short and sweet but others can seem like it takes much longer. It all depends on what has happened or what has to happen while at any given store. I can say that one of the most rewarding parts of my position is interacting with the various customers I come across, helping find the item they are looking for or simply encouraging them to try something they may not have tried before.
Good company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PAMay 19, 2016
Good company and good work life balance. Typical day is working deliveries, backstock, and building displays. Management is very personable and friendly.
Not the place to work if you have family
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMay 19, 2016
Started out good but then went horribly wrong real quick. First off the Sales reps do not know how to order product properly and you get yelled at because of all the back stock you get with each order. Second the sales reps tell your boss you haven't been doing a good enough job because they come in the store you did 3-4 hours later so the store is already messed up again by the time they get there. Third management does not work with your schedule, they think you're free every single day of the week. Fourth bad pay for all the work you do and driving. Fifth they tell you you'll be working one area but end up going all over the state.
Challenging...
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McComb, MSMay 3, 2016
Great opportunity, but not for me. Early mornings. Have to work fast, remaining courteous and accurate. Gaining rapport with management and other employees and sales reps.
Productive work environment
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  100 Deforest Ave East Hanover NJ 07936May 2, 2016
I loved working for Mondelez International, they promote a perfect work and life environment, the culture and demeanor of co-worker's are excellent.
Pros
learning experience in new development.
Cons
Turnover.
Good
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAApril 26, 2016
Good company to work for. Good Benefits. Good opportunities for advancement and great people to work with as well. Company produces great products.
Provides a different environment
Senior Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXApril 26, 2016
The hardest part is continually meeting quota and keeping co-workers motivated to do the same. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge to meet goals.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
bot enough man power
Sales Representative
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 25, 2016
Typical 5 stores and allow some much time per store according to Wise program. Suppose to be an eight hour day, but it never works that way unless you curve corners and service at each store.
Pros
Great communication skills
Cons
Long days and treated unfairly.
Good Learning Experience
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairlawn, NJApril 24, 2016
One of the biggest companies to work for, this job added a lot to me and really enhanced my leadership experience.
tough Job sometimes but yet I gained much knowledge there.
Hard work poor communication from district manager at all cost
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 19, 2016
Working with a company for almost 12 years at the end of 2015 makeup sales rep salaries back by 5 to $6,000
District manager does not come out to help sales ,she to busy stepping over employees too advance her career
The company has no loyalty to it's employees stay away from 'Baltimore
Pros
Company car
Cons
Long days, part time merchadisers dont care, District manager does not care for sale reps & and sexually bias angainst males
Contract only opportunitiy
Recruiting Consultant - Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 12, 2016
High-volume recruiting for the Sales Teams. Recruited for various regions, mostly in difficult rural areas. Trained new recruiters.
Pros
100% remote position
Cons
Only contract work