Moneris Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I will recommend friends and families.
(Contract) Vendor Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 28, 2017
I liked the manager's management style and workplace culture. What learned I can use for my future jobs. My most enjoyable part was working with co-workers and manager. I liked the company's management style that allowed me to speak my own mind.
Pros
professioanal
Cons
demanding
Support Specialist
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Self managed everyday. Completed research for customers, made outbound calls and was familiarized with all office programs. Was a great company to work for until they shut our entire company down.
fun working place with amazing people
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 11, 2016
was flexible with working from home and hours, loved going to work with a great group of people. it made my job easier with people that knew the policies.
Great working environment
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Current Employee) –  Home office basedMay 9, 2016
Working for Moneris is great. Working for this company has changed me in such a positive way. I really enjoy working with my co-workers, they are always there to help me if I need assistance. They make the working environment very pleasant to be at.
The hardest part of the job is when you have a client who is not happy and you must resolve his issue.
The most enjoyable is when this angry customer gets his issue resolved and is very happy with your service
Cons
lunch break is 30 minutes
AVP Sales Consultant
AVP SALES HUMBOLDT MERCHANT SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 5, 2015
• Duties include acquiring new merchant services accounts through negotiating merchant services agreements
• Responsible for building bank relationships and outside referral sources through partnering with outside referral sources
• Worked out of a virtual office at home, cold calling, presenting proposals, analyzing merchant processing statements, and setting future weeks potential prospects
• Was active in creating training curriculum for new sales consultants
• FDIC declared parent company insolvent 2008
Pros
Great President
Cons
Bank taken over by FDIC
Industry leader in payment processing solutions
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 11, 2013
Professional sales organization with minimal supervision; reps are free to do their job without being micro-managed. All units within organization work well together in support of sales efforts and customer care. Works in close harmony with BMO Harris Bank as well as smaller Referral bank organizations as value-added partner.
Pros
Good opportunity, given sufficient account base.
Cons
Marketing strategy/structure not always effective.
Great company
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTJuly 11, 2013
This company had a wonderful work environment. The team worked together well to accomplish goals.
Exciting
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 4, 2012
sales to new hot and cold leads. Managed a outside sales team of Three people that were local as well as in a different state.
Customer Service
Customer Service/Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 9, 2012
Provided customer service with a small but very team oriented, and enjoyed working for them.