Great experience and team work
Art Coordinator (Current Employee) – Garden Grove, CA – July 19, 2012
Responsible for the coordination of ads submitted to Art Center and
providing customer service to new and repeat clients.
• Be organized and detail oriented in order to juggle multiple tasks in a fast passed environment
• Provide customer service to Art Center clients via phone and email.
• Assigns both internal and external artists on in-work ads by contacting clients and solving art related questions and concerns.
• Report to Art Center Manager with a daily update on of the Art Center
tasks and upcoming FOF's.
• Communicates with franchisees and sales representatives on art
submission, problems and other art related issues.
• Ensures on-time submission of artwork by working with the clients,
customer service department and production
• Proofread ads completed by artists for accuracy and quality and return
ads with mistake or errors.
• Post finalized ads.
• Composing and answering a high volume of emails related to all
Franchisee Art related issues.