MoneyGram Employee Reviews

Awesome
Sr. Manager for Global FP&A (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2017
A great place with an amazing group of people. The culture of the company stresses learning and an entrepreneurial spirit. A great place to be.
Good International compnay
Director IT (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working at MoneyGram until they let me and 100 other people go as part of a reduction in force. They are an international company and were recently acquired.
good place to work
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 12, 2017
nice company to work,can gain good experience.management is very helpful.good working atmosphere.co workers are very helpful and we can enjoy the work we do
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
The organization has some great employees. They are intelligent, hard-working and dedicated to the company. Your income is tied heavily to a compensation plan. Hence you are compensated well for working hard.
Pros
Compensation plan
Cons
Difficult to maintain a work-life balance due to the heavy emphasis on achieving aggressive targets.
good overall company
Partnership Development Manager/Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 2, 2017
good company. I was just a victim to lay offs. There were people there over 15 years and since I did not have tenure like the others I fell vicitm.
I had a good experience.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CODecember 23, 2016
I enjoyed the job. I like to talk on the phone with people and help them send or receive their money. Sometimes there were dire situation requiring me to go to great lengths to assist these people.
Pros
Great time
Cons
Moneygram is a good place to work
ServiceNow Developer/Admin (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 20, 2016
Very good company with a large international presence. Plenty of opportunity. Good management and good ambience.
Compensation, benefits, work life balance, PTO, growth, executive leadership & support, etc
Love the Company, environment, people, and management!!!
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2016
I have never worked for a Global company before and having the support and ability to walk into a C level executives office if I need to speaks volumes! The work life balance, ability to grow and take on new projects if you want, the management support (to name a few) make this the best company I have ever worked for!
Pros
Cons
My commute and no set work from home schedule like we used to have. Ex. WFH every Friday
Great job at Great company
Executive Assistant to Chief Product Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 10, 2016
I worked at MoneyGram International full-time
Nice, talented people. Flexible work environment. Casual attire. Attractive office. Free parking.

Multiculture.

The company needs to be more stable and promote employees.
Productive and nice work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAOctober 25, 2016
Resolve customers inconvenience
Contact customers and provide information
Enter customers information
Answer custumers questions
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Chill work Environment
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 19, 2016
My time here has been great so far, management is approachable, good work flow. I don't have anything bad to say really.

Pros
Great cafeteria space, great coffee!
MG is Just surviving
National Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2016
MG is just surviving. Tight circle of group think. Need to be purchased by someone and included along other brands. Chasing WU but will never catch...
Scheduled an interview but did not call
Inteviewee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2016
The HR called me yesterday and scheduled a phone interview for today but did not call without informing me at all. I spent a lot of time on doing research and preparing for questions. So disappointed!
Productive place to work with great people!
HRIS Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2016
It was a pleasure working for this company. I was given the opportunity to work with a new computer system. It was a pleasure working with all of my peers.
Pros
Awesome group of peers.
Cons
Job was eliminated.
MoneyGram
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 25, 2016
MoneyGram was a great experience. The work culture there was great. Everyone was always willing to help in any way they could. I looked forward to working with my team everyday.
Compliance team is awesome!
Talent Acquisition - Recruiting Manager (Americas) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2016
The Compliance team works hard and has a huge impact with the security of the financial transactions within MoneyGram. They partner with law enforcement to identify and stop fraudulent activity.
Fun Work place
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNAugust 8, 2016
Great place to work. Co-workers where great to work with. Enjoyed working with my agents and other departments. Wish they would let more people work from home.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
not being able to work from home
Currently very crowded
Bilingual Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 31, 2016
International scope, learned a lot but job insecurity is always on the back mind because either departments are moved to TX or overseas in Poland.
Pros
no pressure from management
Cons
job insecurity
Perfect
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2016
I had a great time working at Money-gram. I learned how to treat people and how to be patient with them, also i learned how to work alone and as a team.
It Support
Application Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  CAJuly 3, 2016
Very Nice environment. People are very nice, and helpful when needed.
There is a lot to learn in the IT industry, very fun, not to much pressure. Most of the time they leave to make your decisions on your own.
Co-Workers are very nice.
Pros
Nice Environment, Benefits, great people.
Cons
Not very good salary, Management people are not wise, unstable company, Layoffs can happen at any time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoneyGram. Our community is ready to answer.