Who We Are: Mongoose Metrics is a leader in call tracking, measurement and attribution. Founded in 2007, Mongoose Metrics captures and records offline conversions that are driven by both online and offline marketing and advertising campaigns. This completed view of marketing campaign effectiveness enables marketers to better understand—at a granular keyword level—what is driving conversions, how to evolve and improve campaign performance, and ways to reallocate budgets to maximize ROI. The company’s clients range from Fortune 500 to small and medium businesses across North America. Mongoose Metrics is located in Independence, OH.
- Developers that love to test!
- Are familiar with some of the common automated test suites out there like Watir, Selenium, PhantomJS, etc.
- Proactive problem solvers with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Open to working in a collaborative and Agile development environment.
- Independently motivated, desire to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead quality assurance testing for a highly available, large-scale, telephony and analytics company.
- Stand up and lead continuous integration and related tools (Jenkins/Hudson).
- Operate a continuous delivery environment.
- Manage release expectations and impacts to customers including internal and external release notes.
- Write test plans and test cases (automated) for web applications and telephone systems.
- Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for improved software development practices.
- Works with technical support engineers to troubleshoot critical defects.
- Will Evaluate ATDD, and decide if it is an organization need.
- Can create mocks, load and clean up a temporary data store.
- Can test and automate customer facing web service API’s.
- Working knowledge of version control (GIT).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related disciplines
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required & Preferred:
- At least 2 years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages - JAVA, Python, Ruby, Groovy.
- Extensive hands-on QA & white box testing, and automation.
- Strong prior experience in QA test technologies like Selenium, WATIR, JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies required.
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc)
- 2 - 5 years distributed software development experience. Alternative experience can be discussed.
- Understands and has tested a ROA (Rest-Oriented Architecture).
- Understands object oriented design, software design patterns, and coding conventions.
- Transparent to business partners on the impact of balancing customer needs with quality selection and implementation.
- You are familiar with tools and practices tied to agile, lean, scrum and kanban. Particularly iteration planning, sizing, test driven development, and frequent releases.
- Ability to clearly communicate via verbal and written communication, particularly the ability to articulate strategies tied to quality assurance.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Mongoose Metrics is a leader in call tracking, measurement and attribution. Founded in 2007, Mongoose Metrics captures and records offline...