Who We Are: Mongoose Metrics is a leader in call tracking, measurement and attribution. Founded in 2007, Mongoose Metrics captures and records offline conversions that are driven by both online and offline marketing and advertising campaigns. This completed view of marketing campaign effectiveness enables marketers to better understand—at a granular keyword level—what is driving conversions, how to evolve and improve campaign performance, and ways to reallocate budgets to maximize ROI. The company’s clients range from Fortune 500 to small and medium businesses across North America. Mongoose Metrics is located in Independence, OH.
- Want to build new products at one of the fastest growing companies in Cleveland?
- Are you passionate about simplicity in design?
- Do you pride yourself in being able to understand a customer’s needs/wants?
- Can you rapid prototype to seek out internal and external feedback.
- Can you develop at the UI layers: HTML, CSS, JS, and maybe a little further back?
- Can you evaluate, code, and offer opinions on LESS, Angular.js, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, etcetera?
- Open to working in a collaborative and Agile development environment.
- Embody and align with the organization’s core values: Accountability, and Entrepreneurship.
- Independently motivated, desire to ensure our customers have a highly useable and simple toolset.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build responsive web applications that focus on search, analytical data sets, dashboards, trending, and administration functions.
- Work closely with other developers to provide them with presentation tier code.
- Gain in depth knowledge of our industry in order to design new products and features for our customers.
- Evaluate competitors in the market. Will perform feature comparisons and make recommendations on our new products.
- Design skills including vector based graphic creation.
- Produce user experience options of which will be evaluated via A-B and multivariate testing. Experience with Optimizely or similar tool is helpful.
- Experience in Usability Testing, User Studies, User interface design, and Front-end development
- Testing the UI prior to release.
- Responsible for cross browser and device support.
- Database (MySQL) – basic knowledge.
- Develop high quality, documented, and test driven code that meets the requirements and timelines committed to the business.
- Assist the marketing team with design, and graphic needs.
- Lead design discussions engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA), manages, measures and automates voice conversations for businesses and...