MONI Employee Reviews

Awesome Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 4, 2017
I hold this company in very high regard because my experience there was amazing. They pay well and the environment was fast paced and motivating. The management team was very precise and effective. There are alot of opportunities for advancement, all you have to do is show interest. I would recommend this job to any one looking.
Pros
Good work environment, Great management team
Cons
Commute
Friendships
subject matter expert (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2016
This company puts you in a path for building long friendships. I was able to meet great people at this company. They also helped with understanding how corporate america works.
cust tech support
Customer Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 24, 2016
take various in bound calls also handle various issue with customer security system various systems once the call take place management was a bit up tight but they RE EASY TO WORK WITH
Great Job
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2016
The benefits and people were great. The job is competitive and there is a window of oportunity to advance in the company. Management worked with their employees.
Needs change
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 14, 2016
I had a good time and also a bad time there. I met some great people but also some bad. In the arc there is a lot of favoritism. There is one lead up there that is just lazy. This person shouldn't be a lead. I feel like they will hire just about anyone. Oh and don't be fooled of you try to come back for a Rehire they will not rehire you so don't waste your time giving notice. Also if you don't want to work every weekend then don't don't work there .
Pros
Good people
Cons
Hours favortism bad management
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2016
Good job. Clerical abilities and extensive experience to ensure the
efficiency of the company. Loved working with the people
Don't do it!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 21, 2016
The paycheck is the only reason coming into this dreadful, overbearing, hopeless environment. You lie to customers, take their money, charge them outrageous prices... I couldn't take it anymore! It will cause you to be miserable.
Pros
Free tea
Monitronics
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 19, 2016
I loved working here the benefits where great and this company new how to treat there employees. This company did a lot for their employees. I felt as though the raises could have been more than what they were.
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 17, 2016
Nothing to much to speak on it all is how your work ethics are and how you present yourself.... I didn't have any major concerns besides they pick their personal favorites to advance notice matter how hard your work your butt off
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Co workers
good
Customer Care Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2016
This company monitors alarms. Agents call the authorities if an alarm is tripped. The customer is contacted to verify alarm is true or false. If there is a false alarm the authorities are cancelled.
Productive and developing place to work
CUSTOMER LOYALTY AGENT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75234September 1, 2016
my over all experience with Monitronics was great. Great management, great HR and great pay. Mentors always ready to assist and help you improve to move up position.
Pros
Holliday pay
Cons
no part time
Fair but strict
call center representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2016
They're great with their employees they have great pay. Equal opportunity and they promote within the company and provide excellent customer care
Recently laid off people, no job security, low pay
Dispatch Operator (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 30, 2016
Don't recommend this job to my worst enemy. Alot of favoritism and work place bullying. Low pay, no room for advancement. Absolutely no job security. New management sucks!!
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Bad mangment, recent lay offs, no room for advancement, low pay.
Great Place To Work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 30, 2016
I loved working here management was great they appreciate their employees they always have picnics and events for employees.
Good work environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 12, 2016
Here an Monitronics I would go door to door providing home security services to home owners.The management was not well organized. I learned to communicate with customers improving my communication skills. Hardest part of my work was having customers commiting to a contract with home security.
N/a
Customer Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 10, 2016
I like working for Monitronics however, I would like to allow people their own chance to form an opinion of Monitronics and can't influence that in any way.
Poor
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2016
Very poor company for the employees and consumers.They are very unorganized and they treat their employees and customers unfairly. They encourage their staff to go to school but does not give them the time they need to either go to school or take a test. Their main concern is meeting their stats thats it.
Challenging position
Manager, Corporate Finance (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXApril 4, 2016
The position is a very challenging role with a decent work life balance. There has been management turnover with a round of layoffs.
Decent place to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXApril 3, 2016
Monitronics use to be a decent place to work. The new CEO and management has made it a very unreliable place to work. Too many changes that affect your employment.
small workplace
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2016
Servicexpress is a small office. Located in an actual house. The management sucks. I would not work there again ever. This company doesn't care about its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MONI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9