Monro Muffler Brake and Service

Monro Muffler Brake and Service Employer Reviews

High turn over of mechanics, No regard for personal life
Store Manager (Former Employee), cuyahoga fallsJune 30, 2014
Pros: $ was ok
Cons: little or no time to enjoy what you make
Missed several vacations due to being understaffed, and they are open all holidays except Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving. If you have a family, and take a management position, don't plan on seeing your family much.
Productive and well placed
Master Technician, Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 4, 2014
Pros: able to service your own vehicle in the shop.
Cons: poor benifits, poorly managed, bad security tools were stolen
Very great job besides poor management. worked as a store manager as a assistant manager with no increase in pay. was left with one tech 6-7 days a week. enjoyable customers, provided quality service.
don't work there
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 31, 2013
Pros: there are none
Cons: everything
typical day at work involves getting yelled at by sexually insecure midgets dating fat chicks. What I have learned is that you should never work there and I feel sorry for those who have no where else to work other than monro. Managment is composed of many variety of trash and riff raff off the street and can involve all sorts of people you don't want – more... to work for, just simply use your imagination. I have met some good people on the job and sympathize with them. Hardest part of the job is survival in itself, you never know whats going to happen and its unerving. The most enjoyable part is going home and drinking yourself to death. – less
sales and sevice company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Kettering, OHFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: can go inside and out
Cons: long hours 12 to 13 hours a day 6 days a week
Was good place to work. Distric Manager was a micro manager. I found out 8 tiires were missing. I blamed me anad made me pay for them $1600. also made me resign. Later the company found out asst. manager took them and was taken to jail.
fair and honest
Service Manager (Former Employee), Toledo, OHMay 9, 2012
Pros: great prices
Cons: long hours
good company to work for .they were fair and honest but the hours where too much for one person to work in a full week.
not a good job
Shop Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 28, 2012
hated every minute of it. They are not good people. hope this is enough letters