Monroe Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

theyll give you the run around! go to ranstad or somewhere else if you want true professessional people who enjoy helping you find the right career.
none (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAApril 14, 2016
3 weeks went by and they told me to wait another week according to their client. 1 whole month passes by and I get a call seeing if id like to go in for an interview. Shows you the lack of professionalism they have. They didn't even call for updates. Very young and immature people representing the company. Very upset over the run around and never being completly honest.
Pros
Cons
staff is young and didnt no how to be honest. give you the run around.
Greatest Cupcakes Ever!
PACKAGING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 12, 2015
A typical work day depends on your shift. At Freed's Bakery, I was part of the second shift that went from 4pm to midnight. We arrive about 15 to 30 minutes before start time, place lunch bags in fridges, chi chat with colleagues, relax and dress up appropriately some 5 minutes before start time, punch in and move into the production hall.
At Freed's bakery, I learned everything involved in the process of cupcake production.
The management did a good job meeting with workers and discussing innovations and proposing solution to problems.
The work team was a melting pot of people from all areas. This created small sub groups during lunch and dinner but this in no way affected work or production.
The hardest part of this job was that It was hard to have a social life since we of the second shift sleep during the day and work at night and the most enjoyable part was the recognition given for hard work and meritorious services.
Pros
Learning through the various stages involved in cupcake production.
Cons
No Social Life!
good job
warehouse (Former Employee) –  fall river, maJuly 17, 2015
it was a very good job working at a warehouse and my co workers were excellent. the benefits and pay were great. the environment was perfect the management was very professional and understanding
Funny
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJanuary 19, 2016
A typical work day there is like a drama film! Not easy being a classy team player in a small ghetto office. Dealt with a lot of belligerence.
Job culture not the greatest and Office Politics by nature played a significant role in the fact that I was not a fit.
Least to say the office had some raw intelligence , but poor thinking habits. The environment was stressful and degrading.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Small Office with No Lunch Room
productive work place fast paced
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMay 2, 2016
it is a very well organized work place friendly and helpful staffing willing to work with people to help find them jobs, the hardest part of the job was figuring out where certain places were in the warehouse, my most enjoyable part of the day was driving around doing things on the forklift
productive and fun work space
material handler (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 15, 2016
great place to work. plenty of opportunities to advance. good co workers. great management. very flexable scheduling. plenty of work
Warehouse worker
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 23, 2016
manage machine lines , assembly orders, first shift.
working through the agency their werent ever permanant employees
Poor job assitance
Temp Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAApril 16, 2015
Not much to say about this company. I never fail them but I feel they discriminated against me because of my past/record. I had a good experience meeting other people/co-worker. I learn never to get discourage by others lack of judgement
Pros
benifits
Cons
Don't help much
not fun
Recycling Line Sorter/Picker (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 1, 2016
I really hate this job nothing to speak or talk about come down and see with your own eyes because when I do say why I hate or don't like this job no ones believe it
Very good temp agency
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MANovember 19, 2015
It was a temporary agency so my duties were to pretty much fill in for whatever the task must've been that date. It was a very flexible company and it is very known. They are dependable and if one can't fill in for that day they are persistent to find somebody who will.
Pros
Good pay, never misplaced checks, very popular
Cons
Had to work in every opening, always asked for overtime

Want to know more about Monroe Staffing?

Ask a question
Great plae to work for
Temp Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 3, 2016
this is a great place to work for. theirs a lot to learn working here. very different environment from other factories I worked in.
Pros
theirs always overtime
Cons
no time form lunche breaks
Productive company to work with
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day at work was quite an interesting one. In the process of completing my given task, I learned how to make beds. Management was fun to work with. They looked out for my best interest and were very much goal oriented. My previous co-workers were fun to work with. We got the job done efficiently and effectively. The hardest part of the job was taking on the challenge of a specific routine and not having much knowledge about it. The most enjoyable part of the job was the environment and the persons with whom I worked.
Pros
incentives such as employee of the year
Cons
salary could have been better
It just a Temp. agency
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchesterl, CTDecember 29, 2015
They Where their when I needed them. My typical day at work was to arrive early and touch base with my co-workers. It was a clean and a safe plase to work for.
Great work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MANovember 15, 2015
Great management and employees. Great pay. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
It's a living but not a passion of mine.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Stratford, CTNovember 19, 2013
Monroe staffing has provided employment but doesn't offer steady work nor does it have room for advancement or benifits. I would like to work in an enviornment where I can utilize my training and experience as an electrician.
Pros
gained experience
Cons
no health care, no advancements
Temp Agency
Adminitrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTOctober 7, 2015
They have been wonderful to work with and for. The assignments have been interesting and challenging while it took me out of my comfort zone. I am very appreciative to have them in my corner.
Thankful for my time with this organization.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 9, 2015
Monroe hired an average Recruiter and through great employee training programs advanced my all around HR skills and abilities. I enjoyed my time with Monroe.
this place was really not a good place to work.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mockesville, NcJanuary 28, 2014
Seeing as this was my first job ever, a warehouse wasn't an awesome place to start. But when you're in need of a job and nothing is hiring, this is what you have to settle for. It wasn't pretty.
Pros
plenty of work hours.
Cons
no benefits. not enough pay.
love working in fast pace and hard work jobs
Temporary Picker/Packager/Shipper/Labeler (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTJune 9, 2015
I like to work hard and work at fast pace environments , I can pick and pack , label I can lift heavy objects . I like to have work to do never like to not have anything to do
Good
Presser (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTApril 6, 2015
I was interviewed and was chosen as a candidate for a Plant in Torrington CT. The job orientation was a week before starting the hands on training. A typical day was arriving ten mins ahead putting your lunch away putting goggles on and smock before entering area, punching in via scanner and gathering for morning meeting before reporting to department you was assigned to. My Department was Sub Assembly which consisted of handling and placing material carefully as instructed on machine to fill with nickle pellets, tape sides properly and place on table properly afterwards always in a timely and safety manner. Besides this you have to first do a check off list of your work area before and after tasks is done for the day. I felt excited and happy working there.
Pros
Commute was smooth, Great overall orientation to prepare for the position being trained for and good team environment
Cons
I would get nerves when Manager would approach and watch me train, he was very strict