Monson Janitorial Services Inc.

Monson Janitorial Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Hard work pays off.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 6, 2017
Working for Monson Janitorial Services, Inc. has been very challenging and rewarding. I definitely learned the true meaning of a "Hard Days Work for a Hard Days Wage".

The company is a small local Casper business that only offers part time employment. Therefore I knew when I applied that the company was not in a financial position to offer benefits such as healthcare, paid vacations, raises and or bonuses.

Benefits that were not as important to me. I was more interested in working for a company that offered stable employment, competitive wages and appreciated the hard work of their dedicated employees.

Working for Monson Janitorial Services, Inc. has been very rewarding for me on a personal level. Throughout my employment I have gained; self-confidence, learned how to adapt to / overcome difficult situations, patience and compassion.

Working in the janitorial field has been by far the hardest job I have ever work. The people I work with make it worth it.
Pros
Steady work and stability
Cons
Limited opportunities for advancement.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 7, 2016
Beyond the doubt of all that is comprehensive, this job fills no certain expectations of true happiness/ fulfillment in your life. You make a measly 600 (maybe) every 2 weeks.
Pros
-nothing-
Cons
-nothing-

Want to know more about Monson Janitorial Services Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monson Janitorial Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7