Monster Energy Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work part time!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 26, 2016
A typical day of work as a Brand Ambassador for Monster Energy Company consists of either business sampling or sampling events. I have learned different techniques for guerilla marketing and I have gained knowledge about the company and the people that work for it. My coworkers with this job were fantastic; I got along so well with all of them and they have become good friends of mine. The hardest part of the job is not knowing how your day is going to go; guerilla sampling can be difficult because some people are not going to want you around and some people are going to be overly ecstatic about your presence. The most enjoyable part about the job is working with people who have a similar interest with you and working events. Events are an excellent way to meet and network with many different kinds of people.
Professional and fun working environment
Material Master Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 27, 2015
I extremely enjoyed working at this company. Very friendly and attentive to their employees. Management is there to help always when needed. Great charismatic co workers, everyone enjoys the work environment. The hardest part of the job was very minimized, everyone is always there to help. Great and fun working environment.
Pros
Monthly employee luncheons provided by company, flexible schedules, perks.
The atmosphere was definitely awsome.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 7, 2016
The management is so lax that there is hardly any supervision going on and too much gossip happening. Immature hostile environment.
Allot of pointing fingers at people.
Productive fun working Enviornment
Brand Ambassodor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 17, 2016
Overall, This is a great job! very fun. Provides a lot of opportunities for networking and building connections. Although seems to be a difficult position within the company to move up in.
Pros
Good hours, flexible hours, good pay.
Cons
Lack of accountability of employees, also rough with work items
The culture at Monster Energy
DSD Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corona CANovember 25, 2014
While Monster Energy may well inspire people imaginations of extreme sports being conducted in the front lobby the truth is beyond the veneer the company and people are the same everywhere. While the compensation is fair and they do care of their employees I would say it is very well endowed with personal favoritism. Advancement can be very slow unless you personal relationships are forged. While many departments are structured this way there is the befit of working for a company that is geared towards the younger set but still remains grounded. That and the free drinks from the coolers are an added bonus on every floor .
Pros
hip and young culture, fun office setting, company events, free drinks. company luncheons, generous healthcare.
Cons
inability to advance unless you are in the loop, compensation could be better
great place
Administrative Assistant to Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 22, 2016
Great place to work at. got to experience a lot during my time. Long commute was the reason. Besides that I was an amazing place
Easy lifestyle
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TXNovember 9, 2015
Pros. Great pay with great benefits and free product.
lots of fun to sample product and build relationships.

Cons. not much room for growth unless you relocate.
fun and productive work space
Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Crater Lake, ORFebruary 25, 2016
co-workers were nice no major problems although there were times that a mess occurred but every one jumped in to help. I kept a clean work space and always made sure that the store was nice and tidy.
Culture and company second to none
Regional Collegiate Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 31, 2015
A great company to be a part of. Culture is second to none and provides great upward mobility options. Always adventurous and exciting experiences to be had.
fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  san diegoAugust 20, 2015
great place to meet people and go to fun events, decent amount of responsibility with products and events. supportive management open for suggestions of events and places to market

Want to know more about Monster Energy?

Ask a question
Monster Energy Duties
MAT (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2015
Responsible for consumer insight, retail marketing and product marketing for Monster Energy, Monster Java, and Monster Rehab personalities.
Streamlined decision-making processes amidst chaotic situations.
Assisted in developing and leading collegiate marketing throughout Florida.
Brand Ambassador Heaven
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Overall, working as a brand ambassador for Monster Energy has been a great experience. As an ambassador with 8 years of experience I've definitely had my share of positions that have ranged from fun to grueling, and Monster Energy is definitely up pretty high on my list. Management is good, the events are usually pretty fun and easy, and of course, if you're a people person like I am you'll never hate your job!
Pros
fun events, easy work load, meet cool people
Cons
all-year round promotions; sometimes outdoors in moderately cold weather
Always a fun time!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2015
Every shift is a new day, or a new experience. I love this job. My coworkers make it worth it every day, and there's never a shift that we don't laugh or see some interesting things!
Interactive Job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2015
I love the people I work with, and the people I get to meet while on the job. Being able to represent a brand that is important to me is an amazing opportunity.
Professional but enjoyable work environment
Campus Representative (CAT) (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 10, 2012
I was a campus representative for Monster Energy. I only had one day a month in the office. I would call ahead to my manager and order the different beverages I wanted for that month and pick them up myself. That was really they only day "at work" for me. I loved my relationship with my superior. She was helpful and cooperative and gave me a lot of insight in to how I could move forward from being a campus representative to an area representative.
Pros
the whole job. i was payed to hand out free monster and plan promotional events.
Fun workplace
Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  Radford, VAMay 16, 2015
Worked on my own, developed and planned events for on and off campus organizations. Paid well and worked perfect around my school schedule.
amazing racing every weekend
On-Site Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  corona ca.July 29, 2014
Responsible for coordinating promotional events for Monster Energy Drinks, a Division of Hansen Beverage Company. Events included: Supercross, X-Games, Concert Series, Lucas Oil Truck Series, Maloof Money Cup, Monster Energy Cup, etc.

On-Site activation of brand recognition.
Agressive products
Trade Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN.September 15, 2014
Worked with local distributors and their sales forces to increase product sales, placement, P.O.S, and other market support.
Pros
visible and tangible daily productivity and goals achievement
Cons
hours vs. salary. averaged about $11hr.
Family Oriented COMPANY
Claim Representative (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 24, 2014
Challenging jobs on a daily basis, learning to work on distributor claims. The hardest part of my job is dealing with co-workers that are disrespectful and don't know what there doing.
I enjoyed how the this company is very family oriented and free lunch every month.
Pros
team building events and free lunch ones a month
Cons
department favoritism is very obvious
This was a new experience for me
Producer and Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I learned a lot about filming in very dark places that don’t allow extra lights