Monster Energy

Monster Energy Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Campus Representative (Former Employee), Radford, VAMay 16, 2015
Worked on my own, developed and planned events for on and off campus organizations. Paid well and worked perfect around my school schedule.
This was a new experience for me
Producer and Director (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I learned a lot about filming in very dark places that don’t allow extra lights
Great Company
Technical Services Technician (Current Employee), Corona, CADecember 17, 2014
This is a great company to work for. They really do care about their employees.
So much fun
Collegiate Ambassador (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIDecember 16, 2014
it was great being able to work the hours I wanted to. I truly enjoyed interacting with the other students on CMU's campus
The culture at Monster Energy
DSD Claims Clerk (Former Employee), Corona CANovember 25, 2014
Pros: hip and young culture, fun office setting, company events, free drinks. company luncheons, generous healthcare.
Cons: inability to advance unless you are in the loop, compensation could be better
While Monster Energy may well inspire people imaginations of extreme sports being conducted in the front lobby the truth is beyond the veneer the company and people are the same everywhere. While the compensation is fair and they do care of their employees I would say it is very well endowed with personal favoritism. Advancement can be very slow unless you personal relationships are forged. While many departments are structured this way there is the befit of working for a company that is geared towards the younger set but still remains grounded. That and the free drinks from the coolers are an added bonus on every floor .
Family Oriented COMPANY
Claim Representative (Current Employee), Corona, CAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: team building events and free lunch ones a month
Cons: department favoritism is very obvious
Challenging jobs on a daily basis, learning to work on distributor claims. The hardest part of my job is dealing with co-workers that are disrespectful and don't know what there doing.
I enjoyed how the this company is very family oriented and free lunch every month.
Energetic company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Orlando FLOctober 23, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Awesome place to work as well as great time with co-workers.
Brand Ambassador Heaven
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun events, easy work load, meet cool people
Cons: all-year round promotions; sometimes outdoors in moderately cold weather
Overall, working as a brand ambassador for Monster Energy has been a great experience. As an ambassador with 8 years of experience I've definitely had my share of positions that have ranged from fun to grueling, and Monster Energy is definitely up pretty high on my list. Management is good, the events are usually pretty fun and easy, and of course, if you're a people person like I am you'll never hate your job!
Brand Ambassador Heaven
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun events, easy work load, meet cool people
Cons: all-year round promotions; sometimes outdoors in moderately cold weather
Agressive products
Trade Development Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IN.September 15, 2014
Pros: visible and tangible daily productivity and goals achievement
Cons: hours vs. salary. averaged about $11hr.
Worked with local distributors and their sales forces to increase product sales, placement, P.O.S, and other market support.
amazing racing every weekend
On-Site Event Coordinator (Former Employee), corona ca.July 29, 2014
Responsible for coordinating promotional events for Monster Energy Drinks, a Division of Hansen Beverage Company. Events included: Supercross, X-Games, Concert Series, Lucas Oil Truck Series, Maloof Money Cup, Monster Energy Cup, etc.

On-Site activation of brand recognition.
Promotion
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2014
Promote and distribute energy drinks at different events or during street sampling.
Productive and very enjoyable work experience.
Marketing/Sales Intern (Former Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIMay 17, 2014
I was an intern for Monster Energy and had the time of my life. Was able to gain experience in Marketing and Sales while also making great money and meeting celebrities at events. Could not ask for a better company to work for.
Fun job just lots of driving.
Sales Intern (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 8, 2013
Overall a fun job, just a lot of driving. The hardest part of the job would be people at stores being rude to you.
Monster Energy
Trade Development Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 26, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: must be willing to relocate
This is an outstanding company to work for. I loved working for them, but the only draw back is you must be willing to relocate out of state if you want to advance.
Make your own schedule
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2012
Make your own schedule which was great. But then you never when or if you would ever be scheduled.
Professional but enjoyable work environment
Campus Representative (CAT) (Former Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: the whole job. i was payed to hand out free monster and plan promotional events.
I was a campus representative for Monster Energy. I only had one day a month in the office. I would call ahead to my manager and order the different beverages I wanted for that month and pick them up myself. That was really they only day "at work" for me. I loved my relationship with my superior. She was helpful and cooperative and gave me a lot of insight in to how I could move forward from being a campus representative to an area representative.
Professional but enjoyable work environment
Campus Representative (CAT) (Former Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 10, 2012
Hardest working team I've ever been a part of
MAT (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 5, 2012
You get to drive around in a huge truck and do some incredible things.