MONTAGE

MONTAGE United States Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere located right on the beach
Master Therapist (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: excellent compensation, uniforms cleaned nightly, free cafe for all employees, and the experience
Cons: healthcare had been eliminated
Very busy resort all year round. Clientele from around the World for vacation or business. Education was extremely important in the Spa environment and once a month the employees were learning a new modality, focusing on improvements or completing case studies.
Beautiful Salon
Salon Manager/ Makeup Artist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 29, 2014
A better op was the only reason to leave this salon... great owner, beautiful salon
Great high end hotel
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CAJanuary 14, 2014
As a valet attendant it was important that we were the best because we are the first and last people they saw.
loved this job
cook (Former Employee), cedar falls, IowasNovember 14, 2013
Pros: the people the quality of the product good pay for kitchen industry
Cons: split shifts
the best management and staff i've ever worked with pay wasn't great but it was a very rewarding job loved my boss and my manager shifts took some getting use to.
Great enviroment to work in, challenges you everyday
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: amazing piers and management
Cons: work consumes your life
It was a fast pace and a beautiful place to work. It challenged me in a sense where it made me be a fast and effective problem solver.
great company
Call Center CSR (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2013
-Assisted callers with verifying accounts on electric and gas bills.

-Evaluated customers’ needs while rowing the business revenue model.

-Used CRM to enroll eligible customers in discount programs.
Best associates you could work with!
Montage Associate (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CAFebruary 4, 2013
Most everyone at Montage loves their job, thus it shows in the positive vibe that surrounds the resort. Everyone is welcoming and has a smile on their face.
High Energy work enviroment
Overnight Sous Chef (Former Employee), Park City, UTJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: beautiful benefit package and advancement
Cons: commute thousands of miles in the mountains kinda dangerous.
I love the people and the enviroment. I learned something new every day working with some of the best Chefs in the world. Very caring about others needs and first and foremost the customers.
Great summer job to make money, not a place I'd like to work year round.
VIP Cabana Host (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CASeptember 11, 2012
Serious focus on customer service a plus. Management style poor with zero job security.
An Environment of Training, Learning, and Superior Guest Service
Spa Treatment Supervisor (Former Employee), Laguna Beach, CAAugust 2, 2012
Pros: excellent pay and benefits, consistent training, complimentary employee cafeteria with great options
Cons: leadership team sometimes spread too thin, inter-communication sometimes not efficient, little flexibility on scheduling in leadership team
The culture of the brand begins in the interview process and 2 day MORES training. You are then thoroughly trained and tested before you ever interact with a guest. The learning and testing is ongoing to ensure that all associates are confident and can consistently provide the highest level of service. I gained excellent guest relations and problem solving skills. The leadership team is hands on and it is a fun, but hard working environment and everyone has the same common goal, going above and beyond to ensure we can exceed our guest's expectations . The hardest part of the job is handling guest concerns when the highest level of service has been delivered, but the guest is requesting something that is not available, never saying no is sometimes hard to accomplish. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with the fellow leadership team and associates and feeling part of a team where everyone truly desires to help each other succeed.

About MONTAGE

Montage is a place where locals and guests come to connect and create memorable, lifetime memories. A place of casual elegance, – Read more