Responsible for outside sales: creating, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with new and ongoing customers, while growing sales and expanding new customer base.
- Build and maintain regular contact with existing clients; develop and maintain relationships and also provide superior customer service
- Drive new and existing client relationships in assigned area through personal prospecting, emphasizing relationship building and Montalvan’s Sales, Inc., commitment to service and value, before and after sale.
- Responsible for achieving sales for customers assigned in specific territory.
- Generate sales from leads assigned by sales management and from those that are self-generated.
- Ensure customer receives timely and accurate information on product availability, quality, and price.
- Properly execute necessary paperwork in a timely manner to process customer orders, promotions, introduction of new products and credit applications.
- Suggest substitutions for ordered items that are unavailable or otherwise unacceptable to customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure that customer comments, problems, complaints and requests are resolved and/or forwarded to an appropriate individual(s).
- Provide merchandising assistance as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in an ethical manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (Oral & Written)
- Minimum of one year food industry sales experience or previous outside sales experience
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience
- New business to business experience preferred (B2B)
- Sales and goal oriented
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Professional & Self Motivated
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
Indeed - 2 years ago