Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Montana Mike's Steakhouse Employer Reviews

Montana Mike's
Waitress, Trainer (Former Employee), Mandan, NDDecember 10, 2013
We went through 15 different servers when I worked here. People walked out during their shift almost regularly. The food is good but the work is stressful.
The Workplace As A Hostess
Hostess (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: 50% discount on food
A typical day at work consists of me greeting customers,answering the phone and directing the calls. I learned more customer service skills and and communication skills. The management is great, all of the managers are very friendly and on top of everything. My co-workers are great as well. The communication within the workplace is very cordial.
Store closed
Cook (Former Employee), Georgetown, TXMarch 12, 2013
Store closed due to poor management and lazy employees. Management did not even notify employeesof closing. I showed up for work one day and we were closed.
Fun Time
Head Server (Former Employee), Victoria, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: advancement.
I had a great learning experience here. I learned everything I needed to know about customer service, fast paced skills, and how to manage fellow employees. There was plenty of room for advancement. If I had not moved to California I would probably still be working here. I loved this job.
Good atmosphere and fun
General Manager (Current Employee), Bartlesville, OKAugust 13, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: balance of family life
managing and and overseeing all employees.. Customer satisfaction at all costs..
Small town restaurant
Waitress (Former Employee), Winfield, KSJuly 9, 2012
Pros: great hours, fun enviroment
Cons: nasty jobs for little pay, tip share to hosts (giving away your money to pay other employees)
Depending on what day of the week it is, or which section you have that night, being a waitress can be either rewarding or disappointing. I learned how to make guests happy and provide excellent customer service, but I also learned how hard it is to waitress at one of the only restaurants in town. For the few amount of hours I worked, I made great money – more... in tips. But working with no tables, scrubbing floors for 2.13 an hour is not worth it. – less

– December 21, 2012

This must not be THE MONTANA MIKE'S STEAKHOUSE in Clinton, OK. We do not do TIP sharing. Each server gets their own tips.