Montblanc North America Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Management by Fear
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Northern californiaJune 4, 2016
This organization is so messed up, it's hard to know where to begin. I was hired (sort of) but kept in a temp classification. I could never plan my life as I never knew if/when I would get a day off. The Managers are all in fear of being fired and manager from fear. The Regional Mgr actually cried on the store. While I was there- only 6 months- 8 top level people were fired. It's a revolving door of people who can't find work elsewhere. Pathetic company.
Pros
Hourly rate not bad but commission is 1%
Cons
Horrible schedules: 10 days in a row
Disappointment in pay and rules, rules, rules
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 21, 2016
They tell you the commission is 1-4% but of course 4% is for selling watches that never sell
So it is really 1% only

They have so many rules. You have to wear suits and ties but they don't even pay for dry cleaning. We have to pay parking too

Too many Managers running around acting important

Not enough customers
Pros
Nice pens
Cons
watches never sell
Horrible place to work
Sales Personal (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesFebruary 21, 2016
Run for your life! They expect you give up your life for 1% commission. They work you 10 days in a row and never approve your vacation time
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
Management was horrible
Regional Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 28, 2013
The product Montblanc sells is wonderful and enjoyed selling and working with it. However management is very hands off. They walk around with their nose in the air trying to blame employees below them for their mistakes. Their culture was not for me. There is a lot of bullying and HR does very little to stop it. They expect you to work all day with little care or concern for families. Management could careless about employees all that mattered was the BRAND.
bad experience
sales (Former Employee) –  garden cityDecember 13, 2013
I love this brand..but company need replaced the store manager in garden city...that was big mistakes hired that kind of person without the professional experience also under the moral behavior...
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with Montblanc.
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 19, 2013
Montblanc introduced me to the Luxury Goods sector. I did enjoy working with the Corporate Sales Division.

2.4