Montcalm Community College Employee Reviews

Montcalm Community College exemplifies an all around educational experience to every individual that comes in contact with it.
Work-Study Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sidney, MINovember 23, 2014
There is no better on the job training then being a work-study at Montcalm Community College. I have learned administrative, bookkeeping, receptionist, event scheduler, document production and various other valuable employ-ability skills.

The hardest part of this job will be leaving. MCC is such a family oriented environment, that I feel like I am leaving home.

The most enjoyable part of this job is probably all the various job duties that I have had and interacting with such a diverse realm of individuals including students, administrators and emeritus.
Pros
The foundation that it allows an individual to create.
Cons
Funding cuts
Productive and fun environment.
IT Communications/Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Sidney, MISeptember 30, 2014
Wonderful people to work with. Learned a lot while in the service desk arena. Supervisors were fantastic and very understanding of class schedules, which one would expect at an educational institution. Would have stayed if I hadn't moved out of state.
Pros
People
Excellent work environment.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Sidney, MIJune 20, 2014
Growth in encouraged. Positive feedback, pleasant place to work.
Awesomeness
Assistant VA Representative (Former Employee) –  Sidney, MINovember 23, 2013
Very uplifting place to work, nice people nice friendly envirement in which an individual can grow and learn.
Pros
Get to meet people
Cons
downtime can be very slow
Very nice workplace
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, MISeptember 16, 2013
I was an adjunct instructor for Early Childhood Development as well as Chemistry. The administrators there were very nice to work for.
Montcalm Community College
Tutor/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sidney, MIMay 9, 2013
This was a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I some times learned as my students learned new software. I enjoyed working with people and problem solving.
Loved working at MCC, co-workers and faculty are great.
Web Intern (Former Employee) –  Sidney, MIMarch 22, 2012
Montcalm Community College encourages individual growth. One is comfortable in stating opinions and input in a large meeting. MCC's staff is friendly and fun to work with. The work environment is clean and healthy. MCC's culture is easy going, open door, inviting. I would highly recommend Montcalm Community College for continued learning and growth as well as employment.
Pros
great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Montcalm Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4