MONTE CARLO

MONTE CARLO Employer Reviews

Very pleasant work environment
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits, opportunity to learn to deal new table games
Cons: little opportunity to transfer to other mgm properties for higher paying jobs
A fun, great place to work with nice co-workers and bosses. I had the opportunity to learn new games, hence increasing my value in the casino industry.
Productive and good learning experience
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2014
I learned about cash handling and food and beverage , this job was very enjoyable.
Its been Productive for the most part, but good to have a place to live.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Elko, NVApril 17, 2014
Pros: the tenants were awesome to me, would of been better & more professional co-workers to work.
Cons: no professional coworkers short breaks lazy not enough time to do work orders
Never had a typical day, I'm always up and about working, happy, great customer service skills to all the tenants! I am always on time and never ever came across anything HARD for me to deal with! Everyone there was awesome, great hospitality and just caring for one another! Working with my co-workers there wasn't really great, & everyone was to them – more... selves except if there was a work order we would talk and that was it! But, I loved my JOB and loved what I did! – less
All our hard work shows in production
Property Manager (Current Employee), Azusa, CAApril 8, 2014
Cons: no benefits
The most enjoyable part of my job is I never stop learning. I love working with the public. I never stop trying to make improvements.
Enjoyed working with people
Store Manager (Former Employee), BoksburgMay 1, 2013
Pros: close between christmas & new year
Cons: not enough support behind me for business growth
Typical day-its always hectic, not even time to go for a full lunch break, but it was great & really enjoyable.
I leanred- so much from hardware chemicals, batteries, how to close massive deals, how to handle people even the most difficult ones, training staff, mixing paint, creditors & debtors, staff management, store management, stock management, – more... GP management. basically everything to be enable to run a full on business.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients who think they're right but they're not but yet you must keep them happy and keep them in that state of mind that they are right no matter what.
The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with people and helping people on a every day basis. – less
i have ability to make a good designs.
fashion designer (Current Employee), ludhianaMarch 9, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: long hours
monday to saturday.
lots of idea in design department and merchandising
good management
good
timing
creating a designs
i got good experince and enjoy my job
sales manager (Current Employee), solan (h.p)October 31, 2012
Pros: nothing to say reciently.......
Cons: winter seassion
Monte Carlo is a good brand nd all like this brand winter range is very good but monte carlo improve threr casual ranges for youngster definaitly is grow up and up ...i always support to monte carlo and given advice to every one to use monte carlo products .