MONTE CARLO

MONTE CARLO Employee Reviews

Very pleasant work environment
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits, opportunity to learn to deal new table games
Cons: little opportunity to transfer to other mgm properties for higher paying jobs
A fun, great place to work with nice co-workers and bosses. I had the opportunity to learn new games, hence increasing my value in the casino industry.
Productive and good learning experience
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2014
I learned about cash handling and food and beverage , this job was very enjoyable.
Its been Productive for the most part, but good to have a place to live.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Elko, NVApril 17, 2014
Pros: the tenants were awesome to me, would of been better & more professional co-workers to work.
Cons: no professional coworkers short breaks lazy not enough time to do work orders
Never had a typical day, I'm always up and about working, happy, great customer service skills to all the tenants! I am always on time and never ever came across anything HARD for me to deal with! Everyone there was awesome, great hospitality and just caring for one another! Working with my co-workers there wasn't really great, & everyone was to them selves except if there was a work order we would talk and that was it! But, I loved my JOB and loved what I did!
All our hard work shows in production
Property Manager (Current Employee), Azusa, CAApril 8, 2014
Cons: no benefits
The most enjoyable part of my job is I never stop learning. I love working with the public. I never stop trying to make improvements.