Senior Business Analyst needed for Enterprise Risk Technology Team with capital markets experience and working knowledge of credit risk and basel 3. The successful candidate will act as a liaison between business and technology. The Analyst position will be located in Jersey City, NJ or New York, NY. The candidate will be working in fast-paced work environment and dealing with parallel activities.
- 5-7 years industry experience
- Capital Markets experience and product knowledge (derivative and repo preferred) with risk management background
- Knowledge of Credit Risk, Basel 3, Dodd Frank, and clearing
- Strong Data Analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) and client service skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, DB2, and Excel
- Experience with database design, data mining, object oriented databases desired
- Technical Background (application development / support) a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
Monticello Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm servicing clients in the global financial services industry. Our mission is simple—to provide exceptional management consulting services by focusing on three core principles for our clients: value creation, superior execution, and uncompromising integrity.
Monticello Consulting Group offers a competitive salary, health insurance, 401K plan, and paid vacation/sick days. We are looking for W-2 employees, and will also conduct a background check and a drug screening.