Worked with a lot of teammates and friends
Work Study Student (Former Employee) – Montreat, NC – July 16, 2013
- Working various different jobs from recruitment, cleaning offices, supervising the gym, officiating athletic events, working scoreboard, keeping books for various sports, etc.
- I learned how to operate DakStats for soccer, work basketball scoreboards and various other athletic related details.
- Management was awesome when I was there
- Co-workers were often my friends and therefore awesome
- For me, the hardest part of the job was that a lot was put on my plate and I was expected to manage a lot of older students when I was a freshman or sophomore. It took a little time for seniors to respect my authority.
- Most enjoyable aspect of the job was working in athletics. As sports are a huge part of my life and I have a passion for them, it was awesome to have various jobs pertaining to several different sports.