Moo Digital is a full-service, web and mobile development company that solely partners with marketing, advertising, digital, and creative agencies both regionally and across the US. We help agencies by serving as their "on-demand" development partner or providing overflow capacity. We are often engaged during "sprints," where agencies don't want to add headcount or are having difficulty doing so. Working on a project basis, we integrate seamlessly behind the scenes with teams of all sizes.
We believe the only way to build great digital products is to build up great people. The magic behind Moo Digital is the result of a team and culture that values challenges, creation and good old-fashioned fun.
About the Role:
We are looking for high-energy, driven sales representatives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience, for our growing Agency Sales team. Reporting to the CEO, you will establish relationships with the executives, creative directors, producers and IT directors at key agencies in order to drive deals, new clients and revenue for Moo Digital’s web & mobile development services.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of launching the agency-facing sales team at its inception. In this role you will be creating and maintaining relationships with agency influencers and key decision-makers, evangelizing Moo Digital’s industry-leading services, as well as collaborating with Moo Digital’s direct sales team to grow new and existing revenues. This role will require great relationship-building and presentation skills and will include frequent in-person meetings and calls.
You should have a strategic mind, a collaborative spirit and the drive to go the extra mile. You’ll be working with some of the most senior thought-leaders in the agency community and surrounded by smart, driven, friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
- Drive sales and generate revenue within your portfolio of agency accounts
- Provide guidance and expertise to sales teams on the dynamics, trends, opportunities, and challenges of the agencies
- Develop and maintain primary agency relationships from C-level to Group Account Director down to specific account teams including Creative Directors and Producers
- Lead informational sessions to all levels within your accounts
- Bring valuable insights and feedback to our team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven project development
- Enter and manage lead/client data into your sales CRM
- Be an early member of a scrappy, high-growth team within Moo Digital
- Experience selling into marketing, advertising, digital or creative agencies
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the digital/technical ecosystem and how agencies work
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Internet, digital media, and emerging web technologies
- Strong commitment to collaboration and maintaining substantial relationships with colleagues and clients
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and ambitious personality
- Able to think outside the box
- Team player / collaborative operating style. Love making those around you better
- Base salary + commission
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid holidays, sick & vacation time
- Company laptop & cell phone
- Snacks, Beverages & Beer
68 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
F Train - York Street