This is what I have accomplished, which self-explains how much hard worker can achieve from this place
Analyst - Loan-Level Research Team Leader, Residential MBS Surveillance July 2012 - Present
• Won Moody’s Structured Finance Research Award for two consecutive years. Selected publications out of 26:
- “Rising Home Prices Won’t Improve Subprime RMBS Loss Severities in 2014,” Moody’s ResiLandscape, 26 Mar. 2013.
- “Recoveries on Failed Modifications Higher than Average, Set to Rise More,” Moody’s ResiLandscape, 22 Feb. 2013.
• Improve accuracy of mortgage loss curve and cash flow projection by factoring in collateral risk profiles, servicer-specific advancing and loss mitigation practices, structural features, and macroeconomic trends
• Revamp Moody’s SQL algorithm on in-house and Lewtan mortgage loan-level data to calculate (re)default rate, loss severity, liquidation timeline, roll rate, modification rate, CPR, loan-to-value, and advancing rate
Associate Analyst, Residential MBS Surveillance Nov. 2010 - June 2012
• Analyzed 400+ MBS transactions backed by prime, subprime, Alt-A, option ARM, commercial, FHA-insured, or non-US mortgage, and 50+ resecuritized transactions; communicated collateral or structural risk to investors
• Created Servicer Metric, a unique indicator in RMBS industry to quantify and rank-order servicers’ performance, based on on-site servicer review, loan-level analysis of delinquent loan resolutions, and close dialogue with servicers