Moody Bible Institute

Moody Bible Institute Employer Reviews

Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2014
Pros: good mission goals.
Cons: long work hours, weekends, and evenings.
It's a good place to work. This is a Christian school which promotes the studying of the Bible. Many people have graduated from this school and have went on to accomplish great missionary works. The workload was heavy and there was much problem solving involved along with supervising part-time employees. There many times to work during evenings, weekends and also had to participate in the yearly commencement exercises.
Fun place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2014
Moody Bible Institute is a seminary and it is a nice place to work. Job security is the same at Moody as any other organization. No job is guaranteed to last forever. They are not exempt from laying off employees due to their budget or the economy's recession.
Residence Life
Residence Life Desk Attendant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 22, 2014
Great college jobs - res life is the best department to work in.
As a Site Coordinator and Student the class/work is very enlightening
Site Coordinator (Current Employee), Detroit, MiApril 1, 2014
Pros: students are cooperative, instructor offer great tools that assist with the assignments, based on life experience and management
Cons: work/studies can extend until 9:30 pm
The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexiblity that is allowed if required, interaction with the students, assigments, and instructor.
The most rewarding job I have ever had
Pacific NW Field Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2013
Called on donors, thanking them for partnering with Moody Bible Institute, and assisting with estate planning ideas and arrangements if they wanted to remember MBI at their death. The management and support network was outstanding. My coworkers were other Field Representatives from other parts of the country and, again, were outstanding. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help everyone who wanted help. It also was difficult to be away from my home for several days at a time, but I was almost always home on the weekends. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist others to be able to extend their impact and influence for good beyond their lifetime.
good with Biblical morales
Self- Employed/ Student (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 6, 2013
Great Place.I am still there.I learned about how to study, read Koine Greek.
great environment
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), chicagoMay 27, 2013
good place to learn about God!
I enjoyed the time and work space i aquired as a staff
I enjoyed the team environment and variety of work -- something different every day!
Custodian/ Bookstore Cleaner (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2013
In a typical evening, we'd first get together as a group; after someone would say a short devotional and prayer, we'd be given our assignments. Although I enjoyed the varied cleaning tasks, the relationships I built was an added bonus!
Family friendly environment
Tax Coordinator Fiduciary income tax returns (Former Employee), chicago, ILOctober 1, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: long commute
A typical day entails finishing income taxes and computing sale taxes. Also, you are encouraged to help out other departments. There is a strong culture of education and learning. This company takes time for its employees. There is a health clinic on site if needed. The employees come from diverse backgrounds.
The hardest part of this job was the commute. The management needs to improvement but still was good.

The most enjoyable part of the day was interacting with the other employees. The employees of this organization truly care about one another and your family. Everyone is extremely friendly and kind.
I worked with the greatest people and made life long friendships
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2012
Pros: my peers, and my managers.
Cons: no room for advancement
Provided customer service to students of a Independent Study Degree program. Processed payments, returns,student accounts, and data entry of student information.
Great team to work with
Station Manager, WRMB (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJuly 10, 2012
Pros: great working environment
I learned so much about radio in this job. Working with affiliate radio stations and stations owned and operated by Moody Bible Institute. I was able to network with so many radio stations and agencies. This was a benefit when I needed some advise or help because I knew who I could go to.
My first Job here was as Director of Network Development, then as assistant to the manager of Broadcast Station before becoming manager of station WRMB in Florida.

About Moody Bible Institute

Moody Bible Institute . Private United States college. Moody Bible Institute offers a distance education degree program in religion. – More from ZoomInfo »