Moodys Employee Reviews

Terrible environment for consultants
QA Manager Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2015
Moodys is well known for being backwards when it comes to technology. In an effort to catch up they have hired numerous consultants, but middle management is the same that got them into the mess in the first place. Consultants are usually never treated as well as an employee in a company, but I've never seen them treated as poorly as at Moodys. Verbally abused, let go with no notice, forced to work long hours. If you are at the risk of having your house foreclosed then I would work there, but not for any other reason.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Incompetent abusive bosses, ancient technology, complete & utter disorganization
Looking for a challenging role where i can utilize my skills to improve the business
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2014
Hi, I learned many things in my professional career.
How to use my potential to grab the oppurtunities.Handling the team and task handling with priority and deadlines.
Productive and fun @ work
Module Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2013
It was fun working in moodys, i was working as a module lead, and i have learned a lot from here like how to manage the team and other management stuff etc over all it was very nice working with moodys.
Pros
flex timings
Cons
far from home