Moofwd (www.moofwd.com), an enterprise mobile application developer, offers organizations a way to extract new value and utility from their existing IT systems through the creation of cross-platform mobile apps. We deliver as a service, a mobile solution to intelligently combines elements from an organization's multiple internal systems and data sources to mobilize business operations.
Moofwd is for looking for driven, goal–oriented people who are passionate about creating and using mobile apps and want to align their career with a growing company.
If you grab your smartphone before your toothbrush in the morning, this may be the job for you!
The Professional Services Team at Moofwd generates client requested custom mobile applications using our proprietary development studio to create cross-platform mobile apps.
Desirable technical skills and experience:
- A passion for creating and experimenting in the mobile application industry using our development platform.
- Experience with:
Working with production distributed or backend services (RESTful web services, database, JMS, etc).
Working with XML and/or JSON.
Developing mobile application user interfaces.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
Desirable professional skills:
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team. Our teams are focused and busy. You won’t be micromanaged, but we do expect independent work and results.
- A dedication to meeting client deadlines. Our clients expect deliverables and we expect to deliver them, so should you!
Salary and Benefits Information:
Competitive base salary + bonus potential
Generous paid time off, vacation days
Medical, dental and vision benefits available day one of hire
Moofwd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is NOT a remote or contract position.
Visa status: Green Card or US Citizens Only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to this job posting.