Moofwd, an enterprise mobile application developer, offers organizations a way to extract new value and utility from their existing IT systems through the creation of cross-platform mobile apps. We deliver as a service, a mobile solution to intelligently combines elements from an organization's multiple internal systems and data sources to mobilize business operations.
Moofwd is for looking for driven, goal–oriented people who are passionate about mobile technology and want to align their career with a growing company.
The Engineering team at Moofwd is responsible for the creation of our editor and the framework that generates native mobile applications for their respective platforms.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Experienced with the Java Swing framework.
- Comfortable with UI design and related human interface issues.
- Strong Java knowledge.
- Solid grasp of object oriented programming concepts.
- Research and solve complicated problems.
- Familiarity with Git.
Desired professional skills:
- Unafraid to learn new technologies.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment. Our teams are focused and busy. You won’t be micromanaged, but we do expect independent work and results.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Dedicated to meeting project deadlines.
Salary and Benefits Information:
Competitive base salary + bonus potential
Generous paid time off, vacation days
Medical, dental and vision benefits available day one of hire
Moofwd is an equal opportunity employer.
Sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
Working on-site in our Princeton, NJ office is required.
This is NOT a remote or contract position.
Please send your resume and cover letter to this job posting.