Moog, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 20, 2017
It’s ok to work but sometimes they don’t have much work to be worked on! It’s pretty easy job. If you know about pumps then you know your way around it!
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  USAOctober 9, 2017
Good Place to work, Good to work for this company. Fun place to work. And always project team is coordinate to work for this company. Work life balance is there
Productive and Exciting Company to Work For
Test Engineer/Technician (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYSeptember 8, 2017
Moog is great company to work for and has a laid back, hands off approach that requires the employees to stay on top of their work. This is done all while creating a system that makes sure you are not swept under the rug and your efforts don't go unnoticed.
Small but fun company
Administration Assistant/Material Analysis (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNSeptember 5, 2017
Moog Inc was an interesting place to work. It was a manufacturer and I assisted with all the documentation. For the most part everyone who works there works as a team. Great environment.
It was the worst place I ever worked
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYSeptember 1, 2017
Moog was stuck in the 1960's where men dominated everything. It was the first time I ever experienced that kind of gender divide, women were mostly held positions as assistants or in HR. It was like going back in time. I was also in a contract position and made to feel unimportant and like I didn't matter. For example, when they had their company picnic, contract employees were invited, but had to pay, the regular employees did not. Since most didn't want to pay, they'd stay behind and work.
Great Atmosphere
Material Analyst/Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAAugust 31, 2017
Good group of people. Good balance of management and teamwork. Fast paced, growing company. Benefits and incentives are good. Overall is a great place to work for the area.
Cleaner
Cleaner at Plant (Current Employee) –  Elma, NYAugust 3, 2017
Moog is a good job for part time. It can be stressful with the culture and high school mentality. Cleaners are looked at like maids. Benefits are good. Vacation day given monthly and sick time yearly. Overall decent job.
Moog is a great company to work for.
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJuly 19, 2017
I work in the Blacksburg VA "Central" location as a Design Engineer and love the people I work with and for.

The Blacksburg area is a great place to live and raise kids too.
Exelente empressa
Assambler (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJuly 12, 2017
Pagan poco pero exelente empressa trato muy humano limpio y sano retienen a las personas con trabajo siempre
Pros
Seguro dan la planta mantienen con empleo al personal
Cons
Pagan poco
Awesome place to work for
Deburr (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYJuly 10, 2017
Moog is an incredible place to work for. The people that work there are all extremely smart and great at what the do. Hands down the best company I have ever worked for.
Moog
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 3, 2017
Arrive at 8, go to your station and start building. I learned about electronics, got better at soldering, and used multimeters and oscilloscopes. Hardest part is the monotony.
Good place to work but does not look ahead for possible problems.
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 30, 2017
Worked there for a short period of time, but something broke form a outside entity, which supplied the product, which caused the workflow
to decrease dramatically. The company did not have a back up supplier to keep the production supplied. Had a partial shut down for a short period of time. This shut down did hinder the production, and increased the workload when production got up again.
Pros
excellent place to work, and many possibilities for advancement.
Cons
Does not look ahead for problems form primary suppliers.
Purchasing Admin
Purchasing Administrator Thru Consultnet (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 15, 2017
Plenty of on the job training and support from coworkers and management. They actually care about you as an employee and an individual. Lots of after work clubs to promote workplace unity.
Pros
All the free coffee you need
Cons
Contract Employee
Supportive
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Elma, NYJune 6, 2017
Through my years of schooling Moog and my superiors have been very supportive, knowing that my education is important to me. They have a great tuition plan as well.
great place to WORK
Material Coordinator@ FRCSW (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 1, 2017
My position as a Material Coordinator was challenging to work because of the variety of personal where I learned a lot in Mechanical engineering every day was a learning experience.
nice place to work
Buildings and Grounds Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMay 30, 2017
clean environment. Able to make moves within the company. Enjoy the co workers. hardest part is my work hours. Moog culture is an actual college course
Very comfortable work environment
Sr. PCB Designer (contract) (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYApril 24, 2017
Moog seems to be a good company. Many people that I have met have been here more than 20 years...and they still like their job, management, etc.

I've enjoyed my contract here; and I would consider staying if it were not so far away from my family.
Pros
Everyone is always willing to help each other...true team environment.
Great Company Culture
Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYApril 13, 2017
Moog is a great company to work for. Excellent company culture and friendly employees. The office has a relaxed atmosphere for such a large company and offers great salaries and opportunities.
difficult work projects ,extreme tolerancing
Model Maker (Former Employee) –  Elma, NYApril 6, 2017
I worked in the model shop , I was always given work out of my classification.
I proved myself by the quality of the work in did. Always doing things differently than the norm.This gave me the edge I needed to excel in a very competitive shop.
overall company was good
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMarch 25, 2017
overall company was a good company to work for but the management was dysfunctional. the products were innovative and i was challenge there. there was no room to move up.