Moog, Inc Employee Reviews

Moog is a great company to work for.
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJuly 19, 2017
I work in the Blacksburg VA "Central" location as a Design Engineer and love the people I work with and for.

The Blacksburg area is a great place to live and raise kids too.
Exelente empressa
Assambler (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJuly 12, 2017
Pagan poco pero exelente empressa trato muy humano limpio y sano retienen a las personas con trabajo siempre
Pros
Seguro dan la planta mantienen con empleo al personal
Cons
Pagan poco
Awesome place to work for
Deburr (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYJuly 10, 2017
Moog is an incredible place to work for. The people that work there are all extremely smart and great at what the do. Hands down the best company I have ever worked for.
Moog
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 3, 2017
Arrive at 8, go to your station and start building. I learned about electronics, got better at soldering, and used multimeters and oscilloscopes. Hardest part is the monotony.
Good place to work but does not look ahead for possible problems.
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 30, 2017
Worked there for a short period of time, but something broke form a outside entity, which supplied the product, which caused the workflow
to decrease dramatically. The company did not have a back up supplier to keep the production supplied. Had a partial shut down for a short period of time. This shut down did hinder the production, and increased the workload when production got up again.
Pros
excellent place to work, and many possibilities for advancement.
Cons
Does not look ahead for problems form primary suppliers.
Purchasing Admin
Purchasing Administrator Thru Consultnet (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 15, 2017
Plenty of on the job training and support from coworkers and management. They actually care about you as an employee and an individual. Lots of after work clubs to promote workplace unity.
Pros
All the free coffee you need
Cons
Contract Employee
Supportive
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Elma, NYJune 6, 2017
Through my years of schooling Moog and my superiors have been very supportive, knowing that my education is important to me. They have a great tuition plan as well.
great place to WORK
Material Coordinator@ FRCSW (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 1, 2017
My position as a Material Coordinator was challenging to work because of the variety of personal where I learned a lot in Mechanical engineering every day was a learning experience.
nice place to work
Buildings and Grounds Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMay 30, 2017
clean environment. Able to make moves within the company. Enjoy the co workers. hardest part is my work hours. Moog culture is an actual college course
Very comfortable work environment
Sr. PCB Designer (contract) (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYApril 24, 2017
Moog seems to be a good company. Many people that I have met have been here more than 20 years...and they still like their job, management, etc.

I've enjoyed my contract here; and I would consider staying if it were not so far away from my family.
Pros
Everyone is always willing to help each other...true team environment.
Great Company Culture
Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYApril 13, 2017
Moog is a great company to work for. Excellent company culture and friendly employees. The office has a relaxed atmosphere for such a large company and offers great salaries and opportunities.
difficult work projects ,extreme tolerancing
Model Maker (Former Employee) –  Elma, NYApril 6, 2017
I worked in the model shop , I was always given work out of my classification.
I proved myself by the quality of the work in did. Always doing things differently than the norm.This gave me the edge I needed to excel in a very competitive shop.
overall company was good
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMarch 25, 2017
overall company was a good company to work for but the management was dysfunctional. the products were innovative and i was challenge there. there was no room to move up.
Great
Assembler/Tester (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 18, 2017
Great place for any person for either an experienced hire or a first timer. Many positions available for many levels of growth. Highly recommended.
World Class Leader of Flight Controls
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 1, 2017
Moog is a great company for. They provide opportunities from within and over a 25 years career there I was promoted 12 times.

Moog is an innovated leader in flight controls and is a top 100 companies in America to work for.
Good internship experience
Machinist (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NY 14052February 8, 2017
Was brought in as an operator for CNC Machines one summer and met a lot of great people with a plethora of knowledge and more than comfortable in assisting new workers.
Productive and Lots of Room for Growth
High School Intern (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYOctober 10, 2016
During my tenure at Moog Inc, I got to open my mind up to the wonderful world of Engineering. The employees are all very friendly and very willing to help you develop and grow.
Ok place to work
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Murphy, NCOctober 10, 2016
Ok company to work for. very much a market based company due to the industry it targets. Based mainly in Aerospace and motors
Going Downhill
Assembler Tester PLT (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYOctober 5, 2016
When I first Started at Moog it was an amazing atmosphere and great people. As time went on new managers started taking over and currently they are tearing the company apart from the inside out. Most enjoyable was the paycheck. The hardest part of the job was dealing with different people barking orders all contradicting themselves thus forcing you to work overtime to pick up all the pieces.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Commitment to overtime
No longer a great company
Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 3, 2016
Moog was founded on trust and faith in their employees. Sadly, new management has gutted the company of any of the founding principals that have made them wildly successful in the past. Middle and upper level management positions are being filled with incompetent individuals that have pledged allegiance to new leadership as a thank you for a cushy job. Unfortunately the quality, performance and integrity of the parts manufactured has suffered greatly. Failure to comply with any regulatory requirements will sink the company!
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Poor management, politics, gossip and dishonesty