Moog Inc

Moog Inc Employer Reviews

Challenging atmosphere
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), East Aurora, NYMay 18, 2013
I enjoyed my experience as an co-op in the Aircraft group. I was given high profile opportunities even as a co-op. Lots of very smart employees. Lots to learn from.
High Tech Internship
Quality of Production Intern (Former Employee), East Aurora, NYJanuary 29, 2013
This internship gave me the amazing opportunity to work on a process improvement project. The greatest challenge and most beneficial part of the internship was working with floor operators to investigate issues in the process. Management was very supportive and provided me with guidance when necessary.
Productive and Fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee), East Aurora, NYMay 11, 2012
Everyone is willing to help at all times. Everyone gets their job done while enjoying it at the same time and are working on different projects at the same time so you don't get bored working on one task. Offer great pay and good benefits. OVerall geat place to work.
Excellent Culture to work in
o Solder and Assembly Technician (Former Employee), East Aurora, NYMarch 11, 2012
I worked in R & D and in Space and Defense. Fast paced and challenging work.
The best team of players I ever worked with.
PCB designer (Former Employee), E. Aurora, NYDecember 19, 2011
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: too far from home
Everyone worked together as equals to achieve optimum results. This environment was contagious and kept everyone enthusiastic.
Conducive workplace, people are very accommodating.
Assembly and Test Technician (Former Employee), PEZA Loakan Road Baguio CityJuly 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free 1 cavan of rice per month, salary bonuses twice a year, christmas groceries, training, free shuttle service, medical insurances
Cons: nothing much
Practicing a philosophy states about "mutual trust and confidence".
Learned about teamwork, proper endorsing i.e. handshake, meeting on time delivery to meet costumer demand. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. World class facilities. I learned about assembly and testing of servo-valves. Management are always focused on weekly target – more... and daily reports. Vigilance on work instructions and safety otherwise blast-off's occurs and delays productivity which is the hardest part of the job. Moog's enjoyable part of the job is compensation and security of tenure. – less

About Moog Inc

Moog Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision precision motion and fluid controls and systems for a range – Read more