Moore & Associates Employee Reviews

Poorly managed company
worker bee (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CASeptember 14, 2016
Not a pleasant work environment because owner likes to intimidate people. He curses and swears at staff. Everyone walks on eggshells because they don't want to be the target of his insults.
Fast paced work environment
Client Service/Investment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IndianaNovember 7, 2014
*answering phones, scheduling, and preparing client files for Advisor appointments
*tracking incoming funds, writing recommendations and processing client paperwork
*Management was accessible if I had questions
*I enjoyed everyone I worked with - great people
*making sure that when incoming funds were deposited the recommendations were either emailed, mailed or client would come into the office
*I loved the client interaction
Pros
Client ineraction and co-workers
Cons
healthcare
See below
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 13, 2015
Need to be employed with you to know your culture. However,
I would say from my dealings with the bank you are Ok! Normal.
It is one of the good companies to work for, but not having an opportunity to work with you in the past, I can only give you an outsiders view.
Pros
Wide business environment
Found my love of houses
ASSISTANT, TRANSACTION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 18, 2013
This job started as a favor for a friend (helping out for a week) that turned into a permanent job.
I worked for 2 real estate agents doing all the office work. I would prepare cma's, write adds, maintain client lists, and verify all paperwork.
Pros
worked as a mobile assistant from nevada
Cons
part-time
Awful place to work!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 4, 2014
Moore & Associates is AWFUL. They use a lot of temporary help, so as a consequence they view everyone as disposable. Management is erratic. One day they may give you a bonus for a job well done, and the next day you could be let go without any warning. This family owned business has been in business for twenty or so years, and yet they are constantly reinventing the wheel...this could be because they have such a high turnover rate no one knows what they are doing. No training to speak of, yet you are expected to be an expert on their accounts immediately. You are watched constantly, and asked daily what you are working on (then in the afternoon you are to send a report of everything you worked on that day.) They are not true to their word. If you are thinking of taking a job with this company, DON'T. You most likely won't last 3 months (some employees were let go within a matter of days.)
Pros
Nice office in the Valencia business park area.
Cons
Clock watchers (even though they say they are not). Not trustworthy. Management is erratic.
Solid Company w/ good values.
Sales rep. (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNMarch 20, 2012
A company that will provide quality custermor service w/out promising objectives they can not provide.
Pros
local & handson.
Cons
somewhat small for job load.