Moore Advanced Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
fast jobs terrible payroll
Dyk automotive- maintence (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 20, 2017
Moore gets you jobs quickly and without issue, but when it comes to payday multiple people myself and my wife included have had problems with checks. it also took over a month to receive my final check from my most recent assignment
Nastyyy
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 18, 2017
Worst! Nastiest place ever. Your goin through trash thats not clean at all. It stinks and there rats. I can't believe this is even a job. Pay isn't even worth the interview.
December 20, 2017

I am certain that the hiring supervisor told you about the working conditions as she walked you through the facility. I am also certain you knew the pay rate before you took the job. You can't believe its a job - for some people its all they can do. Why bash something you didn't like - for some its all they have. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Illegal aliens pay scale
Heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, NYDecember 5, 2017
Minimum wage starting salary for experienced heavy equipment operator. This just shows how cheep this company is. They should be paying 25 - 35 an hour for experienced people

Losers !!
Cons
Cheep wages
December 20, 2017

A staffing company can only pay what the job site allows. You were fine when you accepted the job! Perhaps you are misguided in your anger and comments.

The place is a scam
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 28, 2017
They want you to work like a your a machine and don't want to pay. Digging through trash all day. Some of the supervisor can't even speak English. You have to stand for long periods of time digging through stinky trash. While they keep telling you to work faster an faster. Its nothing more then modern day slavery.
Cons
Short breaks, smelling trash all day
December 20, 2017

I understand that you had trouble understanding the job description before you took the job. I am sorry for that - I do not know of another way to say you will stand for long periods of time and sort through recyclables. I am certain you were told your pay rate before you took the job. Moore Advanced Supervisor in Fort Myers speaks perfect English and Spanish. Not sure why you had problems at this job when you knew everything in advance of taking the job. Good Luck to you and your future endeavors.

nice paying
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2017
The jobs they send you to are good salary for temp jobs.The jobs are in a good area and they let you get plenty over time hours in order to make the checks you want.
I really like working for Moore Advanced Inc.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 26, 2017
A business that is growing fast, and I'm happy to be apart of that. I feel a sense of achievemint when I can help someone to find a job. I'm apart of a team and we all work together to make things happen.
Pros
Flexible hours, meet new people all the time, travel.
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moore Advanced Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9