Assists in Water Resources Engineering projects by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: .
- Utilizes HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and HydroCAD software for hydrology and hydraulics computations.
- Assists Project Engineer/ Project Manager with client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Assists Project Engineer with design computations, construction quantity estimates, and cost estimating.
- Assists Project Engineer with development of construction plans/ specifications and permits.
- Utilizes Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software for development of construction plans and design computations.
- Utilizes Geographic Information System (GIS) software to create watershed delineations, maps, and assessment lists.
- Resident Project Representative (Inspector) for Water Resources construction projects.
- Assists Project Engineer with preparation of water resources study reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Water Resources Engineering or Civil Environmental with emphasis in Water Resources course work.
- Completion of Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (EIT)
- Minimum three years experience in Water Resources Engineering or Master’s degree will less experience will be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of G.I.S. software and hydrologic/hydraulic modeling software preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Moore Engineering, Inc. is now occupying its new West Fargo location at 925 10th Ave. E., and will be previewing their facility with a...