MOORE NORMAN TECHNOLOGY CENTER Employee Reviews

buenos instructores que enseƱan
buen futuro
aprendi mucho
n/a
Practical Nursing Program Instructor (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKApril 21, 2017
The program is a great one for advancing the careers of many students who otherwise would not have the opportunity to do so. My typical day at work is teaching, teaching, and more teaching.
Summer Youth Academy instructor
SYA Youth Instructor (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKMarch 6, 2017
Teaching job in the summer that I love. I get to instruct a summer youth guitar camp at Moore Norman Technology Center every summer. The other youth instructors are great. We all have a great time teaching the kids something new.
Pros
I get to play guitar with kids
Cons
It doess not pay well
Great Place
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 6, 2016
MNTC is a great place to work. There are great people that you can learn a lot from there. Most people there are willing to help you in any way they can even after you leave. The pay is usually pretty good, especially compared to most places. The only bad thing is once a year they re evaluate the courses, and if they decide yours isn't doing well enough you will likely loose your job unless they try to find you another position. Overall no complaints.
A Good Learning Experience
Achievements (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKOctober 25, 2015
A typical day at Moore Norman Technology Center was hard work. Sometimes being a student was awesomely frustrating, but in the end it was a great learning experience for me. I am thankful I decided to go back to school to develop skills for the work force.

My first year I did not work at a job. I was free to go to school and do homework. However, the second year was harder, because I was working and going to school.

My second year the school had hired a new teacher who was gone from the classroom a lot. It made it difficult because when she was not there, there was no one to help me when I got stuck. Somehow I got through that year but it was not without a struggle at times. Still I am thankful for the experience I have had with both my first and second year at school.
Pros
Learned new skills for the workforce, made new friends, worked hard to achieve my goals
Cons
Going through the struggles of a new teacher who was absent often from the classroom.
Good working, learning enviroment
Safety Intern (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 25, 2012
I worked there as an intern for the summer of 2012. The people were great to work with and provided assistance to learn in various areas.
Pros
good schedule, great people
Cons
temporary position
Wonderful place to work
Technical Training Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 28, 2012
Wonderful place to work but management needs improving because of the lack of finding correct information from the instructors