Moorehead Communications DBA, The Cellular Connection

Moorehead Communications DBA, The Cellular Connection Employer Reviews

Family Business
Rep (Current Employee), hummlestownJuly 3, 2013
Overall TCC is a great place to work. There is a lot of fun inside the stores that creates a great work atmosphere.
Cell phone retailer
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Ephrata, PAJune 13, 2013
Up-selling
Managed day to day employee operations
Work with vendors for store needs
Good Company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), NY/MAMay 29, 2013
Great company to work for. But some VPs are difficult to work with.
No room for advancement
Retail Sales ConsultantCorporate Account Manager (Former Employee), Marion, INMay 28, 2013
Though I've been in Wireless sales for over 22 yrs now, the culture with them is not what I've been extensively trained in wouldn't adapt to the change. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS FIRST...!
Family based company great CEO no room for advancement unless you move
Wireless Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Bryant, ARFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: great people (customers)
Cons: middle management
I enjoyed working as an associate then as a manager, but that's it. There is no room for advancement unless you move to Indiana. If you have a family and are unable to just pack up this is not the job for you.
Job Seeker Beware
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), ConfidentialJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: management, values, scheduling
Compensation is great. However they make you jump several hoops. Do not be surprised if the best isn't good enough for this company. They love to point out what you did wrong and not what you accomplished for them.

July 7, 2013

I've worked for the company since 2008 and I love my job. I've worked for my fair share of awful employers and Moorehead isn't one of them. I've been promoted three times in four years thanks to working my *ss off. They don't baby you if you screw up, but who wants that.

Long days and little appreciation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Oxford, OHOctober 3, 2012
Management will require you to drive to and from work in level 3 (the worst) snow emergencies! For me working 45 minutes from home not a good thing at all! I flipped and totalled my car on my way to work during bad conditions to avoid being fired.
High Sales environment
Manager (Current Employee), Lowell, MISeptember 22, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no lunch breaks
If you are a rockstar at sales and don't mind sales goals this is the place for you.
Ups and downs
Sales Rep/Verizon Wirless (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 14, 2012
It is not the east place to work. You can make a decent amount of money or not very much at all. The hours just aren't the greatest for me being a single mom of 2. The hardest part of my job is coming into work and not knowing what will happen next. Typical day consist of learning and keeping up with all the new things that are happening and selling – more... products to customers – less
Flexible, good benefits, family orientated, great people to work
Co-op Coordinator (Former Employee), Marion, INAugust 31, 2012
Pros: appreciate employees, fun place to wrok
Cons: long hours
Typed letters, memos, spreadsheets, and graphs. Scheduled meetings, prepared monthly schedule. Maintained budget, received and submitted invoices, calculated percentage for co-op reimbursement. Mailed ad proofs to necessary components. Ensured that all money was accounted for through co-op. Calculated projected spending and co-op accruals. Compared – more... tear sheets to approvals; submitted paperwork to vendors along with reimbursement forms. Calculate running averages for monthly store awards and ordered same. Ensured that all stores have materials for advertising. Provided information to supervisor, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, and in person.

Learned how advertising works. Management was always there to help. The hardest part of the job making sure that all stores had supplies that was needed for asdvertising.

I enjoyed everything about Moorehead communications – less
All in all, one of the best places to work for the wireless/technology field
General Manager (Current Employee), Champlin, MNJuly 1, 2012
Pros: mileage reimbursement, full health insurance, 401k, flexible hours, generous commissions, pooled comissions, team envoirnment, amazing trainers
Cons: technical support limited by external factors.this is an indirect con, not nessesarily tcc
The Cellular Connection has been the most enjoyable career I've ever had. I worked with great people, trained by great trainers and made many friends in the process. Highly recommended.

Note: Do not confuse Moorehead Communications dba The Cellular Connection Legacy (Corporate) locations with TCC sub-agents. Different ownership = different experience.
Friendly work environment
Accounts Analyist, Customer Service (Former Employee), Marion, INMay 10, 2012
Pros: flextime, company events
Cons: not receiving information in a timely manner
A typical day at work normally began with running reports for the data entry staff to enter daily sales then running my own reports to enter daily deactivations. The rest of the day was normally spent entering, helping fellow employees, and occasionally dealing with clients that needed collateral for their stores/kiosks or credit references.

There – more... really was no hard part to this job.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the fellowship among our department. – less
Fine, For someone without children...
Wireless Consultant/Sales (Former Employee), Trussville, ALApril 19, 2012
Pros: learned alot about electronics, cell phones, and wireless internet.
My co-workers were the best part of this job...the upper management teams were horrible..never there when you needed them, and threatened everyone that they were "very replaceable"...I wouldn'd tell my enemy to work for this company.
Team commisioned sales
Store Manager (Former Employee), Marion, INMarch 28, 2012
Great place to work. Solid commission structure with a weekly salary.
great place to work with good options for promotion
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, IndianaDecember 14, 2011
I would work for the company again if there was a chance, as the management directly over the stores has changed in a positive way since I worked for Moorehead.

About Moorehead Communications DBA, The Cellular Connection

Moorehead Communications dba TCC is the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the country with over 800 locations across – Read more

Moorehead Communications DBA, The Cellular Connection Photos