Moraine Park Technical College Employee Reviews

Great!
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee), Fond du Lac, WiDecember 26, 2013
I had a very easy time signing up for classes, when a class was not offered that I needed they let me substitute classes, which gave me the ability to graduate in 1 year instead of 2. I feel as if I learned a lot and will have the skills I need. I was hired as the human resources intern at Moraine Park as well, which was incredibly knowledgeable. I learned a lot of about document imaging, applicant tracking, screening, interviewing at different levels and much more. I love the people I worked with and the environment in which I worked in.
Great Experience
Computer Technical Support Temp (internship) (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIDecember 26, 2013
I learned a lot working at Moraine Park and it was a great experience.
Was able to help fellow students that were struggling in classes.
Tech Support Department Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WISeptember 8, 2013
Pros: feeling needed
Cons: the job only lasted until i graduated.
While I was attending MPTC, I was given the opportunity to help fellow students excel in classes that they were failing. This job gave me a sense of accomplishment that I did not have prior to attending school. I was paid minimum wage during this time to supplement my schooling. I would meet with a select student during out of class times and teach them what they would need to know to pass the class. I also wrote notes for students that did not know how to take good notes. The hardest part of the job was when the students did not show up to get help.
Love to cook for others.
Short-order Cook (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: getting to work in a culinary cafeteria.
Breakfast,lunch dinner cook. What people liked and disliked for specials. Great. team work. Pleasing everyone. The people.
The culture, policies and procedures leave much to be desired.
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIAugust 9, 2012
Pros: there are some really nice people that work there
Cons: many
There is a lot of work to be done to bring the adjunct staff up to a better level of involvement within the program areas.
Fun Place to go to Shool
Full time Student (Former Employee), West Bend, WIApril 26, 2012
Full time Student
I liked the night classes.
Teachers are very helpful.