MORALES GROUP Employee Reviews

temp service
Member Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2017
It was a temp service. When the assignment was up I was hired on by company. Never went back to get any other assignment. Looking at other options as well.
okay
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2017
Morales Group is a company at first accepted backgrounds but now they do not. I would not recommend them to nobody the staff is rude and i pretty much could care less about them.
Professional Summary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2017
Seasoned customer service rep. with more than 10 years of experience in any work setting that required customer interaction. Excellent problem solver and able to multitask under pressure. Track record of achieving exceptional results as a customer service rep. and being able to interact with cultures from all types of backgrounds.
Infantry
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 2, 2017
Did convoy security, vehicle maintenance, crowd control, combat first aid, tackle riding gear, weapon and maintenance. I enjoyed the time I service my country. It showed me how to be a leader.
Onsite manager for remote National Trailer Company
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 27, 2016
Lack of back up support, asked for help to satisfy customer, worked 57 hours a week. Poor managemant, never felt secure in job, as they used me to start up the new account.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Travel
Work Experience
Warehouse Assembly Line Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 6, 2015
Arriving to the workplace on time. Reporting to appropritate team leader. Learning the daily functions for the day. Getting started with position as soon as possible.
Easy going work
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2015
It was fairly simple work you would get your order and after checking you had the right merchandise along with the right amount all you had to do was put it in the rings and then wait until the label was finished. Everyone was nice there I had no problems, and they all helped when help was needed. The hardest part of the job was placing the ring on the merchandise in just the right place, you had to make sure it was straight, and that it was in the right place or you could damage the whole thing. The best part was that even though you couldn’t sit down you could still move around and give your legs a break from all that standing.
Pros
The 15 min Breaks they gave addition to 1hr lunch!
Cons
The bathrooms where a little far away.
Steady work place with comfortable enviornment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day at work would include me clocking in, retrieving my equipment and beginning my first assignment of picking product to be shipped. I have learned and gained more experience when driving forklifts and entering data into the computer. Management was very helpful with training and guidance throughout the day. My co-workers were easy to get along with and were very helpful with completing group assignments. The hardest part of the job was fixing inventory because things weren't in the correct locations. Most enjoyable part was driving the forklift.
Wonderful Agency
Presorter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, InNovember 26, 2014
Started working with the agency in 2008 with Pitney Bowes. Working as a team and sorting of mails. The management are great, and all the coworkers work together as a team. The hardest part of the job is metering of mails while the most enjoyed part is showing of appreciation to all staff in the company.
Positive enviornment
Customer Service/ Call Center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2014
Typical work day consist of updating customer profiles. Outbound calls to students with present day information. Management was very helpful and open for questioning. Warehouse work was a mixture of packaging, shipping, and sorting. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing production needs and exceeding beyond goal.
Pros
Production within fast paced enviornment
Cons
No healthcare benefits
hey.. its H&R block
Temporary Inbound Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2014
great work schedule, you can choose basically, meet fun people, pay increases every year and they werent too stingy
Pros
schedule
Cons
no benefits, temporary
Unprofessional, Unethical, Unlawful practices
Onsite Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, InNovember 22, 2013
This Company could've been a good company if they would have change the following:

Management, Policy & Procedures, Rules and Regulations, Work ethics, Law & guidelines, Training , tools and more.

The company was going to a lot of changes including a sell out, there wasn't any training, follow ups, communications. Internal miscommunication affecting daily outcome.

High rate of internal turnover.
Pros
Vision and mission statement visual to anyone
Cons
None of above implemented in the work practice
New Role
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 9, 2013
I liked the position Morales sent me to. I would work independently. The hardest part of the position was learning it within a few weeks to function on second shift alone. This was new for me. I proved to myself that I could perform a position like that.
Place for hard workers
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis INJuly 9, 2013
I clock in and do my job
I learned to work at a faster pace than my co-workers
Management is fair but they don't like to work
Co-workers try they work hard
there is not a hard part of the job
i love the hard work it makes me feel like a man
Very organised company.
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, InFebruary 3, 2013
Steady work. Enjoyed being able to move materials to different locations.
Pros
extra overtime hours.
Cons
very physical labor.
Productive and a fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 9, 2012
I worked as a customer representative. I made outbound calls to customes that had received products that was on recall. I also took inbound calls to those that had recieved a letter in regards to them having affected products.
regular job ,
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2012
work 3 or 4 days and that's all you get paid for
they hire you with a company quickly but whatever the company wants they tell the morales group
Pros
quick at getting a job
Cons
no overtime and no more than 40 hours of work
temp staff and like going to different factory
temp. staff (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2012
I enjoyed working at different location in the indianapolis area I leart new job assignment almost every other week so my skills are up to date.
Pros
learning new skills
Cons
no full time position
its a very easy job i just keep the line loaded but the only problem is we never hardly worked a five day week they would run out of material then a b
line loader (Current Employee) –  muncie indianaNovember 30, 2011
I really likd the job but its not fultime! Plus I didnt work there very long and they laid a bunch of us off!! And I hav two children to take care of. Im looking for a full time job or part time I will take which ever I just need a long term one!!
Pros
no free lunches i brought my own lunch
Cons
fifteen min breaks, half hr. lunch