Morgan & Morgan

Morgan & Morgan Employer Reviews

Looks Great On The Surface
Case Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta,Ga.May 17, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: various
Overworked and Underpaid, this company does not value their employees unless your an attorney. They have a high turnover of employees in the Atlanta office. DONT LET THE TV COMMERCIALS FOOL YOU !
Friendly & client-first company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great benefits
A true family-orientated company. Very enjoyable work environment.
I can't complain
Pre-suit Secretary (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 29, 2013
Morgan and Morgan is a great place to work. The attorneys are professional and the paralegals are timely. It is organized and professional.
Not good
n/a (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2013
Cons: low pay
I worked in Morgan and Morgan for a while. The case control center is always like a revolving door. Management expects way to much from intakes and staff, but refuses to pay and keep the best. All the promotions are lateral within the call center. Overall not enjoyable and to much stress.
Autonomously Productive
Workers' Compensation Paralegal (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaAugust 13, 2013
Pros: business luncheons, open work/lunch hours
Cons: healthcare
I wish I could say that just one aspect of my job is greater than any other, but I cannot. Interacting with clients and other legal professionals, researching legal issues and cases, and case resolution put together make the job what it is and what I love. The hardest part of my job is not being able to walk away carefree day to day. I love my clients, – more... and I take my job to heart. The easiest part of my job is doing it. Although I am not restricted to particular hours with my current, I come into the office regularly and perform my job to the best of my ability each day because the satisfaction comes from my effort to my employer and to each client. – less
Good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2013
Very busy firm. Msde some great connections. Loved the work!
Not family oriented
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 9, 2012
Pros: made some good friends
Cons: healthcare, culture, compensation
Worked with this company and saw alot of unfair and disrespectful treatment of women. I learned alot about the legal field. Very busy office, which I liked. Made the day always feel productive.
LOVE THEM!!!
Call in-take Specialist/Pre-Suit Secretary (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 12, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
They are wonderful to work for I wish I did not have to move :( They addressed any issues promptly and with confidentiality. The pay is very competative. Everyone was just so amazing to work with!