Morgan & Morgan Employee Reviews

cool workplace
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 13, 2016
my job was cool just answer the phone make calls and screen clients to see if they had a case , if they do you would have to sign them up and see to the lawyers to see if they will take the case
Family-feel work environment with opportunity to grow
Law Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2016
At Morgan & Morgan, everyone is ready to help each other out. At the firm, I got my first taste of what it was like in the legal profession, and the growth I have experienced there will help me in being an effective professional.
Growing knowledgeable of the legal system and assisting those in need of our help,with solutions and an compassion.
Intake Specialist/ Paralegal Work (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2016
I love my job, its been extremely rewarding and I've attained extensive knowledge in the ins and outs of different litigations. There is room for growth and generous incentives.
Great Company to work for
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2016
This is my 4th year in the firm and im loving it.
Alot of mental stress due to the nature of the job but nothing impossible.
Compensation is good, over the years I have gotten the appropriate raises.
Management is a little hard to work with but hey! Every company is the same.
Pros
Pay rate, happy hour
Competitive team atmosphere
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 12, 2016
Excellent training in negotiation and case movement. Employee freedom in movement of cases. Yearly national training. Company environment geared towards client satisfaction and service.
Fun work place but no employee appreciation
Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 8, 2016
Great firm to work for if you just want a job. It's a corporation, and that's exactly what you will get . No room to advancement or proper training
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not family oriented, don't care about their employees
busy office
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 1, 2016
Morgan & Morgan has taught me a lot of long term skills, that I will be able to use in other employment opportunities. Morgan and Morgan has given me the chance to move up throughout the years.
Great Place To Work
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2016
Team Leads are assigned and they help a lot.
High Call Volume
Co-Workers are professional
Very clean work environment
Hardest part about the job is trying to remember all of the different procedures.
Not impressed
Intake specialist (call center agent) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2015
If you like working in a call center environment then the intake specialist job is for you. Lot of favoritism and the pay is terrible with what you have to put up with. They do not work well with you concerning your schedule unless they like you. Management is poor. No room for growth.
Pros
Garage parking
Cons
Pay is horrible, no room to grow, management is not pleasant
Good law firm, horrible dept
Social Security Legal Assistant and Merger (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 2, 2015
great law firm to work for. Lawyers very helpful, family like environment.However Social Security dept was very stagnant. A lot of favoritism among management. Little to no room for growth, unfair wages.
Pros
company events
Cons
pay, management
most enjoyable part of the job
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 9, 2015
Morgan and Morgan is a great place to work the employees are well cared for the work at we contribute to the company. During the Holiday the company rewards each employee with a chair message or a manicure.
Pros
contests and employee trips
Cons
hard work and long hours
Love the environment
Pre-Suit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 6, 2015
Busy environment. Never a dull moment. Dealing with clients and case managers. Complete needs of case managers and basic office duties.
Large Personal Injury firm
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 19, 2015
It was a nice environment, very busy. There was a large case load to deal with. I was able to handle with ease. There was a large turn over of staff.
Cons
short lunch break
Professional learning environment
Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 8, 2015
I enjoy working with professionals with years of experience who are willing to give feedback and direction. Working here has given me the opportunity to grow and perfect several areas within my job title.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling, company perks, bonuses
Cons
Stability
Challenging
Pre-Suit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 2, 2015
A typical day at work was always busy with a lot to do. Job duties were varied as we all worked together to help one another when needed. The co-workers were wonderful. Everyone got along very well and helped to create a happy, productive work environment. I honestly can not think of any one part of the job that was more challenging than any other.
Pros
Healthcare benefits, building security, convenient parking
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunity
Customer service focus in excellence
Communications Operator (Former Employee) –  PanamaMay 25, 2015
A typical day at work I received calls and emails from our partners and customers. Also I Developed a database in Excel and data storage in Optix.
Morgan & Morgan Atlanta
Pre-Suit Secretary (Current Employee) –  AtlantaFebruary 16, 2015
This place is a horrible place to work. HR is not even qualified to be an HR manager and thats evidennt in the type of people employed. We are over worked, underpaid, and unappreciated. You always have to walk on egg shells in fear that you will be fired because she wants to bring her cousin in to replace you. Its a lot of nepotism and favoritism in here. If you know the right people you will be promoted. Its not based on your credentials or work ethic. Working in the Atlanta Office has really deterred me from wanting to persue a career in the legal field. I was accepted to GSU law school but I don't like law anymore. The attorneys dont have your back and probably are the only ones being properly compensated. Morgan and Morgan likes to fire you on payday but before you go they will have you training your replacement. HR lady will fire you to cover her tracks because she shaves your hours if you work over 40 as if the compensation is coming out of her own pocket. M & M is worth BILLIONS but cant seem to keep employees. The turn around is ridiculous and the highest I have seen in history. DO NOT WORK HERE. MORGAN AND MORGAN IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE AS THEY CLAIM TO BE!!
Pros
networking i guess
Cons
everything else!!! everything you can think of!!
producctive fun place to work
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2014
Great place to work with independence to do your job and an abundance of resources at your fingertips
Dont let the parties fool you
Case Manager in training (Current Employee) –  memphis, tnDecember 11, 2014
This place has fun parties annually to keep up employee moral, HOWEVER during the entire year and a half I've worked there we have 15 people to quit. The management staff is condescending and job advancement along with raises is always promised but never followed through. The case managers and attorney staff is not supportive and is useless when help is needed. This is not a place you would want to work. Salaries are low and are not ideal if you leave alone. PTO is very hard to earn. Taking off within the first year is hard and you will have to make up a lot of time.(there's no difference between sick, vacation and personal days). The days after major holidays (Christmas, thanksgiving, new year) you will have to work unless PTO is used
hands-on work; happy hour events
Data Storage Manager/ Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  memphis,tnDecember 5, 2014
A typical day at work workings as file clerk, legal assistant and office assistant is very much a demanding and challenging job; which keeps me on my toes; which i thoroughly enjoy everyday. However, I am working at a law firm and only perform legal duties; temporarily; so i would like to turn that into a full time opportunity to learn everything about the legal system.

Morgan and Morgan is considered to be a great stepping stone right out of college; I will say. The people are great to work with; everyone is considerably open to teach people who seem eager to learn the business of legal support.
Pros
people, hands-on opportunities, beneftis, happy hour events, holiday events, fast-paced
Cons
short lunches, long time for advancement, solo office manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan & Morgan. Our community is ready to answer.