Morgan & Morgan

Morgan & Morgan Employee Reviews

producctive fun place to work
Attorney (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2014
Great place to work with independence to do your job and an abundance of resources at your fingertips
Dont let the parties fool you
Case Manager in training (Current Employee), memphis, tnDecember 11, 2014
This place has fun parties annually to keep up employee moral, HOWEVER during the entire year and a half I've worked there we have 15 people to quit. The management staff is condescending and job advancement along with raises is always promised but never followed through. The case managers and attorney staff is not supportive and is useless when help is needed. This is not a place you would want to work. Salaries are low and are not ideal if you leave alone. PTO is very hard to earn. Taking off within the first year is hard and you will have to make up a lot of time.(there's no difference between sick, vacation and personal days). The days after major holidays (Christmas, thanksgiving, new year) you will have to work unless PTO is used
hands-on work; happy hour events
Data Storage Manager/ Legal Assistant (Current Employee), memphis,tnDecember 5, 2014
Pros: people, hands-on opportunities, beneftis, happy hour events, holiday events, fast-paced
Cons: short lunches, long time for advancement, solo office manager
A typical day at work workings as file clerk, legal assistant and office assistant is very much a demanding and challenging job; which keeps me on my toes; which i thoroughly enjoy everyday. However, I am working at a law firm and only perform legal duties; temporarily; so i would like to turn that into a full time opportunity to learn everything about the legal system.

Morgan and Morgan is considered to be a great stepping stone right out of college; I will say. The people are great to work with; everyone is considerably open to teach people who seem eager to learn the business of legal support.
Rewarding
Administrative Assistant - First 3 (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: lots of lunches, dinners, gifts, etc.
I started out as an assistant to a disability paralegal and quickly took over that position. I then went to new client sales. I found it very rewarding to help people get the benefits they needed and deserved and to be a comfort to them during the long process.
A decent place if you're looking for quick cash, but not a lifelong career.
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 29, 2014
Pros: happy hour.
Cons: management, no room for growth.
The work is not difficult if you can handle mental stress, but the management makes it so much harder to get through each work day. If they would ease up on employees a little, maybe there would not be such a high turnover rate. Within 6 months, half of the class I trained with for this position had either quit or been fired. The people I worked with were great, but management had no idea who I was after 7 months of being there. No room for the growth that they had promised either. Save your time and choose another company to work for.
Looks Great On The Surface
Case Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta,Ga.May 17, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: various
Overworked and Underpaid, this company does not value their employees unless your an attorney. They have a high turnover of employees in the Atlanta office. DONT LET THE TV COMMERCIALS FOOL YOU !
Friendly & client-first company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great benefits
A true family-orientated company. Very enjoyable work environment.
I can't complain
Pre-suit Secretary (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 29, 2013
Morgan and Morgan is a great place to work. The attorneys are professional and the paralegals are timely. It is organized and professional.
Not good
n/a (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2013
Cons: low pay
I worked in Morgan and Morgan for a while. The case control center is always like a revolving door. Management expects way to much from intakes and staff, but refuses to pay and keep the best. All the promotions are lateral within the call center. Overall not enjoyable and to much stress.
Autonomously Productive
Workers' Compensation Paralegal (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaAugust 13, 2013
Pros: business luncheons, open work/lunch hours
Cons: healthcare
I wish I could say that just one aspect of my job is greater than any other, but I cannot. Interacting with clients and other legal professionals, researching legal issues and cases, and case resolution put together make the job what it is and what I love. The hardest part of my job is not being able to walk away carefree day to day. I love my clients, and I take my job to heart. The easiest part of my job is doing it. Although I am not restricted to particular hours with my current, I come into the office regularly and perform my job to the best of my ability each day because the satisfaction comes from my effort to my employer and to each client.
Good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2013
Very busy firm. Msde some great connections. Loved the work!
Not family oriented
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 9, 2012
Pros: made some good friends
Cons: healthcare, culture, compensation
Worked with this company and saw alot of unfair and disrespectful treatment of women. I learned alot about the legal field. Very busy office, which I liked. Made the day always feel productive.
LOVE THEM!!!
Call in-take Specialist/Pre-Suit Secretary (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 12, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
They are wonderful to work for I wish I did not have to move :( They addressed any issues promptly and with confidentiality. The pay is very competative. Everyone was just so amazing to work with!