Morgan Borszcz Consulting

Morgan Borszcz Consulting Employee Reviews

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), WPAFB, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Management didn't have our backs.
Co-workers were great, although the team spirit was a little off kilter. Management didn't have our backs.
Benefits were expensive, but it's expensive everywhere
Loved working there.
Senior Analyst, Configuration Management (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJune 27, 2014
Pros: good money, my consulting company treated me very well.
Cons: that the contract i was working on ended.
A typical day at work was never typical, That is why I liked it. I learned a lot about missiles. My job got stressful at times but I always enjoyed what I was doing. The most enjoyable part of my job was/were the people I worked with.
MORGAN BORSZCZ CONSULTING
Financial Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJune 11, 2013
Morgan Borszcz Consulting (MBC) is a great company to work for.
Great Place to Work!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Dayton, OHOctober 3, 2012
Pros: growth opportunity, recognition, work-life balance, compensation and benefits.
MBC is a small business which allows for the opportunity to grow with the company. It also allows you to wear multiple hats and obtain training/experience in a variety of areas within your field of interest. Good company values, teamwork and genuine care make the culture fun and welcoming. Advancement opportunities are given based on performance and track record; those who are doing a good job are recognized and rewarded. The compensation that is offered is competitive with the market and the benefits are top notch. The opportunity to work from home and have a flexible schedule make maintaining a work-life balance easy. Definitely a company I would recommend to anyone considering a career move.
Great work environment with great people.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Crystal City, Va.June 12, 2012
MBC is a great company with great benifits. The people here know how to make you feel welcome and as a whole, part of the team.