Morgan Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Morgan
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEDecember 18, 2017
Pretty good company to work for. Leasing, showing apartments, typing etc. Maintenance were great. Tenants were great. The atmosphere was excellent.
Pros
bonus and commissions
Cons
bad management
Work Varries
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 17, 2017
The management in Morgan Communities need to be checked. There is a lot that goes unchecked with property managers. The pay is decent but not enough for the on call service it requires. The day to day job varies.
pay is good
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2017
culture is stressful, constant stress and more expectation with fewer tools to do my job well. very cutthroat, drama,throwing people under the bus to get ahead
Brand New apartments - Pond set along glen eden road is magnificent
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Township of Cranberry, PAMarch 14, 2017
The lawn has to be free of debris and garbage. You cannot satisfy every resident, coworker, or hiring officer on the totem pole. The property has garages.
Pros
Outdoor living and groundskeeping
Cons
Maid services and picking up after sloppy renters
Awful Place to Work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Watervliet, NYJanuary 18, 2017
The management is not helpful. Office staff with blame maintenance for things not getting done, but never even tell maintenance there is an issue. Plan on doing all the back up work orders. You will have a lot of them. The company rather get rid of staff than provide them with the real tools to fix a problem. Office staff are not professional.
Pros
Cons
Awful bosses, do not have supplies needed, do not pay correctly
Did not give much direction or training.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ossining, NYJanuary 5, 2017
This was my first leasing position and I enjoyed working here. I enjoyed getting to know the residents and providing great customer service to them. The commission scale could be readjusted to drive more sales but overall a great place to start in the leasing field.
Great Company
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 27, 2016
Morgan is a great company to work for. The only downside would be advancement dependent upon the market you're in can determine how fast you can move up. The corporate office is growing into it's size, but it still has some hiccups. Overall I have had a pleasant experience with the company.
Pros
Set hours, competitive pay, holidays off
Great Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 6, 2015
Typical work day is marketing, showing apartments, preparing leases, preparing for cap ex projects for property improvement. Upper Management & Corporate are easy to work with, always available when needed.
A Great Work Enviroment
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 15, 2014
Everyday I finished my work and assisted my co-workers, since I started there in 2010 I learned allot about maintenance, the management was good, our complex was the best in the region, my co-workers were the best, we all got along and helped each other, the hardest part of the job was lifting hot water heaters, and the most enjoyable part was my everyday routine with the best co-workers.
Cons
No con's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Communities. Our community is ready to answer.